Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DarkArmyOfOne's LASER SALE! Complete Lasers Shipped World-wide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm... insults... i like where this is going... lets show the people who you really are... as a "vet" you should know that nothing gets forgotten on this forum. and its not just me im referring to...

p.s. hey tyler whens the last time you actually helped for the sake of helping when there was no profit involved?

Last edited:

daguin

My "stupid" question !?!

"Bloating"? "Cramping"?

I just love it when a con man starts singing, "Just leave me alone" and, "It's none of your business."

You seem to forget that this is a community. We actually look out for each other.

Your "house of cards" is about to come falling down around your ears. You can only lie to people so long in a community before people start to ask questions about the possibility that it is YOU that is the problem and NOT their habits.

If you want to save any part of your failing reputation, I suggest that you remove yourself from being a "builder" in this forum. I do not care what you do with your little web store. The internet is not my concern. The good people in this forum are.

You have been feeding off of NooB's and people that cannot test you. You have blamed the user for your ineptitude. You charge people for non-existent "quality." You appear to be willing to say ANYTHING you need to to make a sale, increase the price, or avoid responsibility for your failed builds.

You remind me so much of our Chinese sled distributor friends.

Folks, if any others of you paid extra for the "highest quality diode" you got ripped off. There are two (2) 8X diodes available right now. They come from two different burners, but they contain the same diode.

There is no "low quality" 8X or "high quality" 8X. There is only one 8X diode available to us.

I would NOT "leave you alone" to sell fake watches in my neighborhood. I will NOT "leave you alone" to rip off the members of this community

Jump up and down all you want. I am not a Noob, nor an innocent. I have transcripts and texts from PM's. Shortly I will have physical evidence in my possesion.

Leave quietly now

Peace,
dave

jawdrop0053.gif

I am watching my PP account, and folks I believe this little issue s/b soon resolved, I'll post here soon! Let's all hope for a happy resolution.

OK friends, this issue can go to bed now, I got refunded and I repeat for those who didn't know, it did start with my mistake and I had a module sent to the wrong person , case closed!
-Glenn

Last edited:

daguin

I am watching my PP account, and folks I believe this little issue s/b soon resolved, I'll post here soon! Let's all hope for a happy resolution.

OK friends, this issue can go to bed now, I got refunded and I repeat for those who didn't know, it did start with my mistake and I had a module sent to the wrong person , case closed!
-Glenn

I am very pleased that he finally got you re-imbursed for the module. However, that does not eliminate the cause nor any of the other concerns about Tyler.

Peace,
dave

I am very pleased that he finally got you re-imbursed for the module. However, that does not eliminate the cause nor any of the other concerns about Tyler.

Peace,
dave

Dave you have done nothing but help me in this Forum even when everyone had ganged up on me that one time. I am with you 100%

daguin

Let's see if we can help keep any more NooB's from getting ripped off --

>250mW red laser ==
Jayrob MXDL kit with "hot option" = $48
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-mxdl-host-heatsink-combo-4171-3405-a-22512.html
LPC diode pressed into an aiXiz module with leads attached from Modwerkz = $20
LPC-815 650nm red laser diode in focusing module - $19.99 : Modwerx Shop
Glass lens from aiXiz = $10
Batteries = $5

Total in parts that would only require two wire-to-wire solders and some simple assembly = $83

Actual price quoted by DarkArmyofOne to a customer for a >250mW red laser with (these) "top quality parts" = $300

That is $108.50 per wire-to-wire solder weld = Not a bad income for Tyler, but a total rip-off for you

OR

>250mW red laser ==
Jayrob MXDL basic kit = $38
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-mxdl-host-heatsink-combo-4171-3405-a-22512.html
Red Burning module with driver from daguin = $35
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-modules-modules-more-44008.html
Batteries = $5

Total parts which would require only two wire-to-wire solder welds and some simple aqssembly = $88

Actual price quoted by DarkArmyofOne to a customer for a >250mW red laser with (these) "top quality parts" = $300

That is $106.00 per wire-to-wire solder weld = Not a bad income for Tyler, but a total rip-off for you

Help yourself - Protect yourself - read around a bit before buying - DO NOT buy from DarkArmyofOne - DO NOT get ripped-off

Peace,
dave

Let's see if we can help keep any more NooB's from getting ripped off --

>250mW red laser ==
Jayrob MXDL kit with "hot option" = $48
LPC diode pressed into an aiXiz module with leads attached from Modwerkz = $20
LPC-815 650nm red laser diode in focusing module - $19.99 : Modwerx Shop
Batteries = $5

Total in parts that would only require two wire-to-wire solders and some simple assembly = $83

That is $108.50 per wire-to-wire solder weld = Not a bad income for Tyler, but a total rip-off for you

OR

>250mW red laser ==
Jayrob MXDL basic kit = $38
Red Burning module with driver from daguin = $35
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/fs-modules-modules-more-44008.html
Batteries = $5

Total parts which would require only two wire-to-wire solder welds and some simple aqssembly = $88

That is $106.00 per wire-to-wire solder weld = Not a bad income for Tyler, but a total rip-off for you

Help yourself - Protect yourself - read around a bit before buying - DO NOT buy from DarkArmyofOne - DO NOT get ripped-off

Peace,
dave
Dave, you are an honerable member. I commend you for standing up for those members of this community that have too little experience and/or reputation to stand up for themselves.

Bob

Like I told Tyler, here's how to build a successful business;
Under promise and over deliver.
also, it is best to "Treat the customer as you would wish to be treated"
(No one is more important in a business than the customer.)
With the above and with honesty in all dealings and enough traffic,
Most any business can succeed. Best of Luck! -Glenn

Thank you Glenn, at least someone supports me. Im not building lasers anymore anyays, so dont waste your time Daguin ;) Nice hate speach though!

Dark Lasers will ALWAYS be around. that, NO ONE can take from me, so if i retract from building lasers, then everyone can leave well enough alone.

Done and done. unless some of you just CANT let it go...

Tyler - Dark Lasers

daguin

Thank you Glenn, at least someone supports me. Im not building lasers anymore anyays, so dont waste your time Daguin ;) Nice hate speach though!
Dark Lasers will ALWAYS be around. that, NO ONE can take from me, so if i retract from building lasers, then everyone can leave well enough alone.
Done and done. unless some of you just CANT let it go...
Tyler - Dark Lasers

I have never asked for more of you. I would like nothing more than for you to become a contributing member of this community. You have some skills. I believe that you simply got caught up in the money making aspect and allowed that to override your reason.

I will make one last request of you though. Since you are no longer building lasers, please request that c0ld remove the stickies that pertain to your builds. That would include this thread and the thread about your $10/$20 laser building service. Doing so will not only keep people from mistakenly contacting you about a service you no longer provide, it will allow my (and other's) posted messages about you to slip into the archives. There are other ways to accomplish this, but they drag out the drama.

Although I will not avoid necessary warfare, I prefer . . . .

Peace,
dave

IgorT

Folks, if any others of you paid extra for the "highest quality diode" you got ripped off. There are two (2) 8X diodes available right now. They come from two different burners, but they contain the same diode.

There is no "low quality" 8X or "high quality" 8X. There is only one 8X diode available to us.

Wait what?!? Was someone actually made to PAY MORE to get a "higher quality 8x" in their laser, and those who say "no" get a low quality 8x?

That would explain a thing or two.... :thinking:

Thanks god it'll all become clear to me in about 10 days! (That's how long it takes for a Priority Flatrate package to get here :whistle:)

P.S. Am i ever getting those special "better-than-LOC" reds for testing, or are they gonna continue gathering dust? :thinking:

Last edited:

IgorT

Woot!

There must be something wrong with my prices!

If a solder joints (in this case even cold ones) cost $108.50, and i would charge that for my real work, i'd be a MILLIONARE by now! :drool:

Where can i find a job that pays $108 per solder joint? I want it!!!!
(unless of course it involves ripping people off :yabbmad:)

P.S. And then people say my prices are high? :thinking:

Like I told Tyler, here's how to build a successful business;
Under promise and over deliver.
also, it is best to "Treat the customer as you would wish to be treated"
(No one is more important in a business than the customer.)
With the above and with honesty in all dealings and enough traffic,
Most any business can succeed. Best of Luck! -Glenn

well thats why i got a good trading with you thats your secret glenn you treat us your customers morethan special! thats why my Father who ordered from you is really pleased! He told me that glenn is highly recommended to all His friends here in the Philippines.

Status
Not open for further replies.