Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Cajunlasers going out of business sale

IsaacT

I am going to miss your shop. You always shipped fast! Unfortunately you ran out of my favorite drivers a good while ago but I did just buy 21 diodes and a Kryton :D I figure now is a great time to stock up on LPC's and PHR's. Especially at such a low price!

Livinloud

placed an order, sad thing is my first order will be my last :( thats two AMAZING stores closed down in the same month :(

Mattronium

Just placed an order to, but someone got the last M-140's just before me:yabbmad:. ^what Livinloud said.

Last edited:
I just came across this thread. Clif! I am so sorry to see you go. It's been a pleasure doing business with you. I don't know what I'll do without you.

Best of luck in your future endeavors. Maybe one day, we can meet up in IRL.

IsaacT

Ya I had the last two M-140's in my cross hairs and they dissapeared when I went to purchase :mad: Oh well. Still gonna have soooo many LPC's, PHR's, and one of the dual wavelength.

Last edited:

Blord

Too bad to hear the closure of the shop. You made a good decision, family come always first ! I wish you a good time with the family. :beer:

Lazerbeak

Congratulations on a stable work situation. All the Best to you and your Family :beer:

~ LB

clif

A u vražju strinu...

Sorry to see Cajun close, man, really.

Thanks for all the business we've done, the ad space on your site, and for being awesome!

Here's hoping that sometimes you re-open the store.
:beer:
Thanks dude!!!!! :beer:

clif

I am going to miss your shop. You always shipped fast! Unfortunately you ran out of my favorite drivers a good while ago but I did just buy 21 diodes and a Kryton :D I figure now is a great time to stock up on LPC's and PHR's. Especially at such a low price!
Wow thanks man 21 diodes! You're gonna be a busy man for a while!

djLscatt

I am desapointed you are closing your shop :(, but priority to your familly,thank for all you did :bowdown:, it is my last order tonight.

n2stuff

Hi Cliff Sorry to see you close down shop. But family always comes first.
I just placed a order from you to help things along. I wish it could be more:)

clif

UPDATE:

Kenometer SOLD!!!!

Wire SOLD OUT!!!!

Last edited: