Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Thanks for supporting LPF!

Avery's Instagram

Cajunlasers going out of business sale

clif

Hey Clif, has my order been sent off yet, I'm probably being a little impatient :p

I only have one order that hasn't been shipped, and it was something ordered early today. PM me with you're order number I'll check on it.

Pman

Got my order a couple days ago and it was all just great:)

Thanks and thanks again (just orderred a few more things....)

Pete

MessiTom

Hello,
only my second post. You sir have kicked off my first project. its not much of a "sale" for you but I bought a 5.6mm housing off you ; )

clif

Hello,
only my second post. You sir have kicked off my first project. its not much of a "sale" for you but I bought a 5.6mm housing off you ; )

Glad I could "break you in" so to speak then. :na::beer:

Kookapeli

Parts arrived today, Crappy USPS delayed it by almost a week :( all parts safe and sound :) :beer:

Clif, I just got my order now, it nearly 3 weeks to get to the land down under! I need a bigger heatsink for that monster M140 you sent me. Just got the last blitz linear from you as well ;)

Thanks for excellent service!

Anthrax89

Still awaiting a package because of the ever so slow USPS.. excited to get my 405nm goggles in to start playing with my new piece. :)

danefex

...just found this thread, so sorry to see you closing shop & sounds like it's for a necessary reason. I share what everyone else has said Clif, thanks for being such a great vendor and asset to this forum! Your services will be missed :beer:

Last edited:

clif

...just found this thread, so sorry to see you closing shop & sounds like it's for a necessary reason. I share what everyone else has said Clif, thanks for being such a great vendor and asset to this forum! Your services will be missed :beer:

Thanks man!! :wave: