Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Big thanks to the people making this hobby worth while!

Hey guys!

Just wanted to post a thread in here for the outstanding people in this fine community. I am participating in multiple forums for different hobby's ans i must say this laser community is by far the best one around!

So i would like to thank a few people that i consider making a difference!

InfinitusEquitas: Incredible guy! Helped me and blord getting ophirs to europe. Made them 5W custom LPM´s possible for us. Also contributing in many other ways! :san:

Blord: Maked really informative posts helps members when they need to know something. He got me my first tesload. Great guy to deal with. Also he is making some great builds! :san:

DTR: Providing the community with high quality laser diodes and does a very good job at it! Ships very fast and is very good at dissecting those beamers :san:

Phoenix77: Even after a few month´s still got me the build i wanted! Also helped out with items for other hobbies. And while he was feeling sick got everything in the mail for me! Great guy :san:

Foulmist: Making some very nice drivers and is very fast with sending out orders! His stuff is topnotch and i recommend everyone doing busines with him! :san:

Lazeerer: One of the best custom builders of the forum. Finds himself making innovative stuff of very high quality and providing people with it. Does a extremly good job at everything he does. :san:

ARG-trevor: Providing a lot of information to the forums about LPM´s and is are even making there own lpm available right now! Big thumps up for offering the community more diversity in lpm making. Keep up the good work :wave:

Flaminpyro: Very good guy whom is prepared to help you wherever he can. Makes high quality sinks and provides all kinds of laser materials that are awesome! :san:

Sinner: Makes very nice hosts and is a very nice guy to deal with. Every new host he releases makes my wallet scream NO MORE :san:

Laserbee: Providing member with high quality lpm´s since 1808 (JK) Keep up good work with the nice lpm´s man! :san:

Mohrenberg: Providing the community with many cool things like drivers heatsinks etc. Also i was Lucky enough to participate in one of his GB´s where moh also does a very good job! :san:

Avery: Although not very active with lasers i would still thank you for making this community of which we all care about every day!

And offcourse all the other members i became friends with like Gismo, Smeerworst, Pman, etc. (please forgive if i forget names :) ) I am sure is we would be drinking some beers we could have a great time :wave:

I am sure that there are many more vets and members i get to know better down the road! But these are the ones that came to mind right now. It is amazing that even though you never see one of these guys you still kinda know how they are! :D

Greetings :beer:

thanks.gif

D'oh!

Agreed though, some fine members here :)

Without the fine community we have here, I probably wouldn't have come back.

Then who knows where I'd be!

Collecting stamps or something...

Encap

Not to mention, thanks, for your exhaustive efforts and integrity doing Laserbtb groups buys for the benefit of members.

100% offroadfreak re: the good people you mentioned---without whom ...

and the many others who contribute to LPF and make lasers as a hobby and LPF come alive.

Last edited:
Thanks for your contribution to the forum and your very nice GITD builds! :)

Blord

Thanks all. This is a great community. We all help to get the laser hobby going. :thanks:

gismo

"Helping each other is a virtue, within sharing lies the power."

Laser community rules:wave:.

:gh:

Thanks to all who have helped me progress from a spectator to a beginner. You guys have really made me feel welcome despite my lack of experience.

Yes, indeed. LPF rocks. There are so many awesome folks here, it would be really tough to make "a list", but I certainly agree with what ORF started.

Cheers to y'all!!

c

lol your welcome guys :gh:

@ ped i actually forgot to add the moderators :p but you guys are awesome aswell :beer:

group+hug.jpg

Pman

Thanks for the mention Offroad:) (right back at you).
I seem to be on this same thankful kick too. This is the ONLY forum I am actively participating in right now if that says anything.

Speaking of Avery, makes me laugh when I see he only has 10 REP
Also, it is a new month;)

Last edited: