Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ban Darkarmyofone... Again...

Should Darkarmyofone be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I must say that thread in which Dave tested and found out the truth about those red diodes is what swayed me
That's what did it for me as well, I gave him the benefit of a doubt the first time. This time.. I voted with my conscience, in what I believe.. to be the good of the forum.

Rob

That's what did it for me as well, I gave him the benefit of a doubt the first time. This time.. I voted with my conscience, in what I believe.. to be the good of the forum.

Couldn't agree more. That's just what I thought.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8382

You're not an ass licker, Dave is very respectable and his word is as good as gold to me also. The part that confuses me Albert is if you believe Dave & the evidence provided, then why did you vote no?....

Votes can not be changed, I already said my vote can be considered neutral. I voted before the chat I had with Dave. A big mistake...

The thing that bothers me is that why, seriously why would people vote then cry because they know they voted wrong , then claim to have neutral votes ? It's either yes or no. If you chose the wrong option by accident write a pm to c0ld asking him to change it. But don't come in here claiming that you've seen the truth and now you you can make an educated choice.. Please!

Alot of. 4-15 post users have darkarmyofones back. But they don't know better.

Last edited:
i HAVE GOT TO ADMIT THAT THESE THREADS ARE REALLY STARTING TO ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF ME

i HAVE GOT TO ADMIT THAT THESE THREADS ARE REALLY STARTING TO ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF ME

Well.... if it wasn't for the MONSTER that was created by Darkarmyofone...
this thread would not even have existed....

@EF.... I don't know... It must be a difficult decision for him...
I'm sure Tyler is dancing up a storm to convince cOld why he
shouldn't be perma-banned..

Jerry

Last edited:
Hopefully it's not too hard.. Certainly he values the voice of the senior members, and it was he that approved this method of dealing with these problems. It's open and shut. The forum has spoken. If he views things as more complex than that, it is not.

Hopefully it's not too hard.. Certainly he values the voice of the senior members, and it was he that approved this method of dealing with these problems. It's open and shut. The forum has spoken. If he views things as more complex than that, it is not.

tyler and c0ld have a contract for advertising now. not only would he have to find another way to make up for the funds hes losing but he would probably have to talk to his lawyer to find out what to do about the contract...

That sucks for both us and c0ld.. However, I would like to point out that Dark could be banned and still have a banner here..

Status
Not open for further replies.