Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All my lasers for sale....many good deals.

norbyx

Well finances aren't good this month so all my lasers are up for grabs. Check my signature if you like something that is not listed.

Here is the list:

405nm 500mw $180
Wallbuys 405nm 100mW SOLD!!!
Lazerer 1.2W 445nm Rifle with aliuminum case and 5 diffracting caps SOLD
Danefex minisabre 455nm 1.5W $160
Wicked Lasers Artic 445nm 900mw SOLD!!!

LL lab 473nm 100mW SOLD!!!

WL Krypton 532nm 960mw SOLD!!

CNI PGL-III-C-589nm 120mw SOLD!!!
LaserGlow Rigel 6 593.5nm 8mW SOLD!!!
Blord 1 Watt 638nm EDC laser Shadow GF1 $170
Pen style 808nm 350mw SOLD!!!
LL RGB White laser 200mW $180

I can provide LPM and pictures of any of the listed lasers. Payment through paypal +3% or western union/money gram

I will be out for the week end so I won't be able to answer emails, but when I will come back I will check for PM. All lasers are in perfect condition and work as stated.

Last edited:

Sorry to hear you have to let things go, I am almost to that point too. Good luck on the sales these are some nice lasers.

IsaacT

I REAAALLY want to buy that yellow but my brain says no.

gismo

That must have been some tough decision, Norbyx...But then again, when life situations occur, you do what you have to do.

Good luck with the sales, shall all them lasers find a good home!

IsaacT

I am thinking about the 589. Would you be willing to use a middle man here in the states who can look it over, make sure everything is in working order and give the go ahead. My main reason though is not that I don't trust you, norbyx, because I do...but I don't trust Costa Rica or their mail. Does that make sense? I want to make sure it could get to the states in good condition.

I am thinking about the 589. Would you be willing to use a middle man here in the states who can look it over, make sure everything is in working order and give the go ahead. My main reason though is not that I don't trust you, norbyx, because I do...but I don't trust Costa Rica or their mail. Does that make sense? I want to make sure it could get to the states in good condition.

i know how you feel lol though my laser from him did come through ok, there tracking is useless tho lol

Is that LL 473 confirmed 473, AND LMPed? LaserLands is pretty shady, and I don't think I, or anyone else, should buy it before getting all the facts...

Is that SL 458 up for grabs?

Also, is that a spectrometered 455nm laser? Or is it just being called that?

Last edited: