Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All Members please read this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE LATEST NEWS

As promised, here is the up-date from our meeting today;
We had a 3-way conference call today between us, our housing rep, & the mortgage people. Here's what we found out. That this was a PRE-DECISION meeting to find out if there was any NEW developments with us or our agent. We are scheduled to have ANOTHER 3-way conference meeting on APRIL 6th at which time (we were told) that the mortgage holders will render a final decision, regarding our housing situation, (I HOPE). The meeting was to have been 2 hours but only lasted ~an hour. Our agent says that things are looking good for us though. She says that if they were definitely going to foreclose, that today's meeting would have lasted a lot LONGER than the 2 hours it was supposed to take, not shorter, like it was today. Our agent brought up all our health issues & that seemed (to me anyway) to be a deciding factor, cause since it was on speaker-phone, I could actually hear the change in the Mortgage persons tone of voice, & also in her general demeanor. Seemed to me like she got more sympathetic to our case. Anyway, that's where we're at for right now, till APRIL 6th. That's about the gist of everything that went on today. Thanks again to all who have helped us out through all of this. I WILL keep y'all posted on any new developments, as per your requests. Thanks all, rob & family

Sounds promising Rob. Hope the April meeting brings some good news and some closure to these issues for you. :beer:

I can't imagine being in you shoes and then to have the decision being drug out for so long.

Thanks for the update Rob... There is still a very good chance
you'll be able to stay in your home...:yh:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind words guys/gals. We here at home are also hoping for the VERY BEST. Your support has been unequaled, thanks sooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!! rob & co. lol

GOOD GUY!!+2 for rhd-:beer:- others are doing the same.

I have no doubts Rob will put any additional help to very good use.

FYI all...

Contrary to the belief of a few at LPF, Rob did not ask or even hint about the forum coming to his rescue ...And I only found out how bad things have become suddenly because of Gray telling me.:angel:

Gray(JetL) became good freinds with Rob (and me as well), when Gray first came around the forum.

(Rob and Gray stay in touch- Gray gave Rob a birthday present and Gray sent me some traditional Holiday dragon ornaments and green tea. )

Only after asking more than once did Rob let Gray know what was going on with thier house.
So Rob opened up some and Gray learned some of the details and contacted me to see what I thought could be done.

.. IMHO EVERYBODY really stepped up,:beer::beer::beer: even those who could not help with money sent Rob thier best wishes..:yh:.
Many new members surprized me. Great way to start at LPF.- I tried to + all of them, dont be shy you vets.. help bump thier reps and PLEASE remember this next time a new guy asks a new guy question..
Avery was extremely supportive.:thanks::thanks::thanks:.& the forum made me very proud.:bowdown::bowdown:
thanx for reading this post
best wishes Rob& Co.
hak<3:san:

@--rhd, Hey buddy thanks. Your honor MUST be VERY important to YOU as mine is to ME. To honor a promise that most if not all Members probably forgot about (I DID TOO) is a VERY HONORABLE thing to do. Since we have done business in the past, even though I forgot about your promise, as the person I'm familiar with, you did exactly as you promised, just like when we were doing business together. Also, HAKZAW is correct, I can put the funds to GOOD use. My wife has a sister, & two Aunts, in three different Hospitals & it takes a lot of gas to travel to visit all three !!! Her sister had a psychological break-down, (her daughter's baby"her 1st grandbaby" died at age 4 days). One Aunt had surgery to remove some cancerous lymph-node tumors, & the other Aunt, who has COPD, couldn't breathe & had to be hospitalized for observation. (she already has to carry an Oxygen tank around with her), but now they think she has pneumonia. So. YEAH, the donation you sent RHD, went straight into our car's thirsty gas tank. I'm glad it's a 6-cylinder, wish it was a 4 banger for even better mileage. My wife & I thank you for being such an honorable person, RHD !!! rob & family

PS, I TRIED to REP ya, like I did for all the other donors, but you must have been close to the end of the list of Members I was + Reppin', 'cause the system said, "you have to spread some rep around to other Members 1st, before I can + Rep you again" ! SORRY, but I DID try................ rob

Last edited:
LATEST UP-DATE Y'ALL!
Well, we had our long awaited tele-conference today, & they added a 4th "player". There was my wife & I, our HUD Rep, the Mortgage people's Rep, & the new "player" was an arbitrator to listen to all the facts that everyone had to present today. My wife & I found out that we STILL need to submit MORE paperwork, consisting of a couple of notarized papers from my wife's physician, & my physician to attest to our individual disabilities, 2 lists of Med's (my wife's & mine) that we are taking & a CERTIFIED copy of my wife's denial for Social Security Disability benefits. We were given until APRIL 26th to get copies of this stuff Faxed to the Arbitrator, our HUD Rep. & the Mortgage peoples Rep. Then, the Arbitrator will peruse all this new paperwork, along with all the other prior paperwork that we have already submitted, after which he has 30 MORE days from the 26th of APRIL to render his FINAL DECISION regarding our case. So it's more of the "WAIT & SEE" game for us. All this bureaucratic red-tape has REALLY frazzled our nerves for us to the bitter end, I'll tell ya. I don't know WHY they have to drag this process out for so long, 'cause the stress is ALMOST unbearable !!! So, you are all caught up with what there is to know so far in this ongoing drama. Once again I extend my deepest thanks to all LPF Members who have contributed to help us out through all of this. It's meant the WORLD to my wife & I, & I'm SURE that the lump sum of cash that we turned over to the mortgage people will help our case out in a most positive way. If any other new information should become available to me PRIOR to the 30 days after APRIL 26th, which is about MAY 25th, I will be SURE to keep you all posted on any early developments. I wish that I was able to give you all some CONCRETE news today regarding our situation, but the wheels of bureaucracy turn very slowly. (I need some WD-40, lol) Take care, all my friends, I WILL be in touch, hopefully SOONER than later........................... rob & family

^ Second that. Hang in there Rob. Good things always happen to good people at the end.:) I promise.:beer:

Last edited:

AnthoT

I actually haven't read this yet until now. I really wish I had read earlier and I wish I couldve donated but I still will if I can. I've only got a few linear drivers left so every one of those that sells I'll donate 2$ to you Rob :beer: I Really wish you well and I wish I could help more.... I promise if I could help more i will :) and I wish you all the best and I'm sure everything will turn out ok :)

EDIT: sent a bit :)
-Anthony

Last edited:
Rob, you guys are doing a great job of staying on top of the red tape. Hang in there and let us know what we can do to help.

Thanks for the encouragement guys, & for the donation Anthony, every bit helps us out in some way. For now though, 'bout all we can do is to play the waiting game, even though it's mental torture. I wish we could, but there simply is no way to force the bureaucrats to move any faster than they want to :( I WILL keep the up-dates comin' though. Thanks so much to everyone.......................... rob & Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.