Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AliExpress 515-520nm 20mW pointer

sinner

Before we get too excited we dont know how reliable this source is just yet , How steady it is , matters most.. If his stock runs out then we all would have gotten a deal of a lifetime on these but for just few people and that doesnt really matter..

Im not sure what i am saying is going to make sense for most people but DTR's shop is simply the best buying experience you can get..
@crazyspaz: It is possible for you to "invest" in a couple of batches but "SHOP" means much more than that, dedication amongst other things!

I'll prefer DTR's and Blord's verification on these too , and before we smack our heads with ideas looking all confused and stuff.. I'd rather go with a tested/reliable source then the one that just popped out!

P.S: I have checked a few things regarding the seller's 100% feedback , He has just One(1) buyer feedback on a $65.00 IC he sold that is 5/5, That makes a feedback from just one buyer.

P.P.S: I prefer a new thread , sorry about that cyp :whistle:

... @crazyspaz: It is possible for you to "invest" in a couple of batches but "SHOP" means much more than that, dedication amongst other things!

Obviously :) Like i said, i have been tossing this idea around for some time now...
especially since i have the sources to make my own >300mW 532's...hopefully more updates on that :shhh:

Guys, look at the thread for these under "group buys". whole thing was false advertising...

Last edited:
A bit rude to threadjack this thread, aren't there already a lot of different threads about those 520nm aliexpress diodes?

Anyways, I lol'd at the feedback system, mainly in that they took the time to install the parts, but didn't implement it! Wonder if there is a jumper on the driver that tells it to run in linear vs regulated mode or something..

Thanks for the review, Cy!

Last edited:
^A little late to be shunning the threadjackers lol! a whole 3 pages too late :crackup:

so to RERAIL this thread. My Ali "515" should be arriving at my doorstep today. Pics coming

so to RERAIL this thread. My Ali "515" should be arriving at my doorstep today. Pics coming

Hey bdgreenb, did your ali 515 arrive, and was all well? Interested as I'm jumping on one to get back into the uh... Habit.

Blord

Would the BTB HL515-30 be similair like this 515nm laser ?
I have ordered one from Offroad GB and will compare the color with the 520nm laser after I received it.

Yeah it arrived and is in perfect working condition. The color is Super unique! it is very different from 532… it has a tiny bit of blue hue to the green.

DJNY

I can confirm Cyp´s and bdgreenb´s observations that laser and seller are legit

Last edited: