Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2007Revolution's new username

Should I change my LPF username?

• Total voters

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Seeing that it's no longer 2007 :rolleyes:, I've been thinking of changing my username. :D Looking for input on whether I should or not. :p

If you have any suggestions for a new username please post below, as I am bad at thinking of names. (hence my current one :p) Only rule is that there should be no year number in it. I want it to last for than a year. :p

sinner

The year 2007 indicates you as one of the pioneer members of our forum so if i had a username that old, I'd keep it :D

Seems the question you should be asking is whether you like your username and think it's still relevant to you.

Not what a bunch of cranky bastards online think :p

As one of the aforementioned cranky bastards, I'm gonna be real honest.... I just don't care.

Do what makes you happy :D :beer:

ARG

2013Revolution? That'll be good for another few months.

How about "The Rev"? Short, catchy, pretty much what most of us call you anyway so it continues your identity, and doesn't tie in with a year.

Trevor

Last edited:

IsaacT

I am going to be nostalgic real quick and say no, don't change your username. Too many of the older members(in years joined, not years aged) keep changing their usernames and I miss the familiar names. Now, I have only been a member since 2010...but that is long enough to become accustomed to you guys...

If you do decide to change your username, what is important to you? What are you passionate about? What sums you up in a word? Also, think about how you want to be perceived, as a name is one of the first things people see when they meet you online. I know I look at the poster before the message... everytime. And funny thing is, I read it in the attitude I perceive you to have from past posts.... [cough] some of you sound better than others :p [/cough]

I don't want to change mine because I want to see "Class 4" under my name eventually and not feel the need to put "aka Wannaburnstuff" so people know who the hell I am.

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I think for now I'll keep my username. :) Still open to the idea of changing it if I suddenly think of something perfect though. :D