Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

100mW Blu-Ray Pointer

I was talking to my flashlight supplier in China about their violet pointers.
They offer a (2x AAA) 100mW focusable pointer for $24, and allegedly it is backed with a 6 month warranty. The problem is the shipping costs, $15 is as low as it gets for one unit. For 25 units ($69 shipping), the price shipped is $652. That's $26.08 each.

I am planning on purchasing one of these to test.

If all goes well, would anyone else be interested in going in on a gb? The price, with PP and shipping fees, should still be lower than $29, $30 for sure(for 25 units).
They offer to put a 5mW sticker on the lasers as well.
Communication with them isn't the easiest of tasks, but I am still trying to get all my questions answered.
chineselaser.jpg
chinese2s.jpg

Any thoughts??

Last edited:

daguin

they able to supply a power graph before we buy?

Knowing the veracity of the Chinese dealers intimately, such a graph would be totally without value.

Add $3 a piece to the cost for domestic re-shipping and it is still a pretty good deal for a "focusable" 100mW of violet.

The problem is finding 24 others to want one ;)

Peace,
dave

I would be interested in one of those. might be nice to have a good potable blu-ray laser. i can only get a 5mw laser here in the us so this would be nice.
EDIT Even if they are only 80mw idc i still want one.

Last edited:
i will be interested if is under 100mW and we can return them back for the money.

Updated first post with another pic.
The more people who want to buy, the cheaper the shipping would be to the overall price, obviously. If there is only a few of us that wants them, say at least 10 units, then the total price would go up a few dollars more. Still not bad though.
Thanks everyone, for the interest. Hopefully this will happen.

BTW: Box is included, AAA batteries are not.

Updated first post with another pic.
The more people who want to buy, the cheaper the shipping would be to the overall price, obviously. If there is only a few of us that wants them, say at least 10 units, then the total price would go up a few dollars more. Still not bad though.
Thanks everyone, for the interest. Hopefully this will happen.

BTW: Box is included, AAA batteries are not.

do you have a LPM so you can test them to be sure of the power?

^^ I don't, but I think my buddie John Lawson still has one (he is minutes away from me). I'm sure I can bribe him to help out :D

looks like a sticker from green(just a stock photo ?)depending on LPM results I would take one. IMO being a GB we may not be able to get any refunds??-hak

send them a link to this thread -mayhaps they will send u a free sample--

And if the batch get seized we are all screwed. You know customs are going to look at a pile of lasers from China.