Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WTB 6x cylindrical lens set

Well they are still about 3 weeks out but I will talk to him and see what we can work out so its best for all of us.

Edit: PayPal for sure tho
Hello. I would also like to purchase a pair of these lenses. Can you please contact me when they are available? Thank you very much. Ed.

Hello. I would also like to purchase a pair of these lenses. Can you please contact me when they are available? Thank you very much. Ed.

No problem I will add you to the list and contact you when available.

LOL, he was asking him. I'd be happy to hear some good news too :)

No news yet. I just messaged him for an update I'll let you know what he says.

Any idea how far apart the 6X lenses will likely be and their dimensions?

Yea I posted about that a few posts back

Separation distance is just under 35mm, dimensions, the concave is 6mm wide, 12mm high. The convex one is 10mm x 12mm.

Last edited:
OK, thanks, difficult for me to search through pages now, I'm traveling for the next two weeks in remote Alaska, internet really slow. Someone wanted to know for a host they are having built, thought I'd help them out by asking.

Can I get in on this as well? I'd like 2x sets. Just in case I don't check this thread often enough, if or when the GB occurs, can you please message me just so I make sure I pay on time?

Thanks!

Greetings,

If possible, I would like to get 1 set.
Please PM me if I miss when ready for payment.

cheers,
Moe

Ok I will add and update the order. Not sure what's taking him so long but soon as I hear from him everyone will know.