Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Why o-like, rayfoss and many other Chinese sites are down

Dusty

Thanks for the link, I was wondering what had happened to rayfoss and o-like...:beer:

The article is about the Xinjiang region. O-like and Rayfoss are in the opposite side of China (Guangdong). They both were using the same web hosting (XinNet ?), if I remember correctly.

The article is about the Xinjiang region. O-like and Rayfoss are in the opposite side of China (Guangdong). They both were using the same web hosting (XinNet ?), if I remember correctly.

True, but we don't know where their servers are located.. With a name like XinNet, it's possible the host servers are in the Xinjiang region..

because it is a communistic country.
and anyone that does try to revolt or form a faction group will just be killed.

That is some crazy stuff. I would definetly move away from there if I lived there. I would move far away.

Thanks for the news EF... makes you glad you don't live there..

Jerry

It's hard to go up against communist country
Tank+Man+Photo.jpg

China is headed for troubled times. It is pushing too hard against it's own people. The current young generation are very smart and see right through all of the lies and propaganda that is being fed to them.
It's only time before they have no choice but to revolt.

^true.. let's hope it goes down better than Tienanmen this time. Interestingly enough, to this day the Chinese government refuses to acknowledge that the Tienanmen Square uprising ever happened, but they censor all reference to it. The act of censoring in a way acknowledges that it happened.. but apparently if you are a communist government, just saying that something never happened makes it so. sort of.

well, this really sucks!
i needed to find out what cmount diode the green industrial ttl labby uses. :cryyy:
does anyone have specs?