Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

What the Hell??

Mattronium

someone spent their day under a rock :na:
Well... that might be one or two of us (though not literally Under a rock) :tinfoil: Maybe I should keep up with what's happening.:D

Livinloud

Well... that might be one or two of us (though not literally Under a rock) :tinfoil: Maybe I should keep up with what's happening.:D
Dont worry, come out and play. The ponies wont bite you, well not that hard :whistle:

daguin

Ponieez haz gone :cryyy:

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

JollyKillBill

And I was just getting into it.

How many people here do you think watched MLP : FIM just to know what the hell all of this was about, i know I didn't :whistle:

Presentteck

I did not expect to see something so bright and frightening on this thread when I clicked to go to the last post... now i'm like: WOW AWWWW

ApexProxy

Haha nice. That picture would be even more epic if they had never actually shown Vinyl's eyes in the series.

masterpj

Haha nice. That picture would be even more epic if they had never actually shown Vinyl's eyes in the series.
Closest I can get
*had requested this drawing a month ago or something

Last edited:

AUS

I am a little concerned at the number of people who have kept ponies as avatars :undecided: