Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What kind of seller would write this ? DarkArmyofOne has no tact.

I was sent by pm the following from DarkArmyofOne.

All of this came from this one posting :

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/custom-7-color-diy-laser-kit-42013-9.html#post595337

PM from DAoO:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sightfx
Isn't that why I gave you the Copperhead...so you could collect data

Quote:
good luck, how about someone with a better reputation.

what the hell is your problem, have we even done business before? no, are you a respected member of the community? no. do you have high rep? no. have i ever said a word to you? NO.

And by the looks of it you dont even HAVE a reputation!

Piss off with your lame remarks, or i'l neg rep the hell out of you.

SightFX gave that to me to do tests for him, and me and him BOTH got bussy, and things got delayed, what business of it is yours? brown nose. notice how he said he was just playing..

Freakin newb

Another word, and you'll hear from me

Think twice about talking shit to someone who could completely kill your reputation with ONE neg rep, you do know it would minus you into the red about 500 points... be smart, shut your face.

And im an inch away from doing so too, it's shit-heads like you who clog our forums with bullshit MEANINGLESS, USELESS POSTS! just to be dicks. cuz people like you get off on that shit aparently.

Try contributing, not being a smart ass for fun, wont get you far, i promise you that.

Oh btw, i own my own DIY laser webshop man, who the FUCK are you to talk about rep!

DARK LASERS

My question is if this guy wants to do business , what kind of way is that to treat people in the forum?

Any thoughts are welcomed.

Edit:

Just read about his latest dishonest saga here :

http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/dark-horse-vs-dark-lasers-44396-2.html

Last edited:

Par for the course. I HIGHLY recommend that anyone avoid doing business with DarkArmyofOne at all costs, unless dealing with a dishonest, unprofessional person is what you're in the market for.

@Dark: I know you'll read this eventually, bro. Have fun trying to "destroy" my rep with "ONE neg rep".. If there ever was anyone who brings negativity to this forum, it's you.

Last edited:
I was sent by pm the following from DarkArmyofOne.

All of this came from this one posting :

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/custom-7-color-diy-laser-kit-42013-9.html#post595337

PM from DAoO:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sightfx
Isn't that why I gave you the Copperhead...so you could collect data

Quote:
good luck, how about someone with a better reputation.

what the hell is your problem, have we even done business before? no, are you a respected member of the community? no. do you have high rep? no. have i ever said a word to you? NO.

And by the looks of it you dont even HAVE a reputation!

Piss off with your lame remarks, or i'l neg rep the hell out of you.

SightFX gave that to me to do tests for him, and me and him BOTH got bussy, and things got delayed, what business of it is yours? brown nose. notice how he said he was just playing..

Freakin newb

Another word, and you'll hear from me

Think twice about talking shit to someone who could completely kill your reputation with ONE neg rep, you do know it would minus you into the red about 500 points... be smart, shut your face.

And im an inch away from doing so too, it's shit-heads like you who clog our forums with bullshit MEANINGLESS, USELESS POSTS! just to be dicks. cuz people like you get off on that shit aparently.

Try contributing, not being a smart ass for fun, wont get you far, i promise you that.

Oh btw, i own my own DIY laser webshop man, who the FUCK are you to talk about rep!

DARK LASERS

My question is if this guy wants to do business , what kind of way is that to treat people in the forum?

Any thoughts are welcomed.

Edit:

Just read about his latest dishonest saga here :

http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/dark-horse-vs-dark-lasers-44396-2.html

lololololololololololololol

feeding the fire arent you tyler? lmao

daguin

<snip>

:crackup::crackup: I believe that his rep power is 16 :crackup::crackup:

He does tend to lean toward hyperbole ;)

Peace,
dave

Power corrupts doesn't it

Things

wtf, 500 points?

I have 11 more rep power than him, and my rep only adds/takes like a max of 50 points.

Slipstream, +rep to you too, now he cant hurt you :)

EDIT: Dave, you could -rep daoo and it'd probably drop him into the -'s LOL! :D

He should be banned from selling in the pro shop, because if people feel this way about him, he shouldn't have the rights to use his shitty tactics in the pro store ...

Last edited:
Be reasonable now, rep should not be given quite so easily. Subtracting rep from someone is one thing, but adding rep to someone for protection or because they share a dislike for someone as you do, isn't justified. Be careful with the rep, it means a lot to some people.

Perhaps adding a ban suggestion thread will solve things.

-Tyler

wtf, 500 points?

I have 11 more rep power than him, and my rep only adds/takes like a max of 50 points.

Slipstream, +rep to you too, now he cant hurt you :)

EDIT: Dave, you could -rep daoo and it'd probably drop him into the -'s LOL! :D

He should be banned from selling in the pro shop, because if people feel this way about him, he shouldn't have the rights to use his shitty tactics in the pro store ...

Hey Things...

actually... if you neg Reped a member... that member's Rep Points would
only drop by 14 points (1/2 of your Rep power)...
but if you positive Reped the same member that member's Rep Points
would increase by 28 points...

Just a FYI...;)

Jerry

On what grounds should i be banned from selling non-working laser items? (IE/ parts, didoes, drivers, anything BUT a working laser in a host) i've done nothing wrong since the first incident, and all issued were solved. every last one, and most were simply matters of mis-understandings, and mistakes, and are now in the past.

I am not here to try and "get" anyone, never was.

So whats the point of banning me from the pro shop over a PM? personally, it's Avery's ultimate descision, and he knows i dont rip people off, and use cheap tactics.

This is just a waste of the forums time. if you take and look, i only have ONE thing(s) for sale in the pro shop, and Avery approved them. the 5mW 8mm reds. 50pcs

All neg repping me/others does is make them neg you back, and start permanent vendetas, it's just not good, thats why i DIDNT neg rep slipstream, even though he negged me! i was simply warning him he was treading thin ice, i dont appreciate some one who has never exchanged a word with me, throwing around rep like you knew me, and were part of the situation. but even so, i chose not to neg rep him. it does no one any good.

@things -

he shouldn't have the rights to use his shitty tactics in the pro store

What shitty tactics? i only have ONE sale thread there, for ONE type of item... what is this "shitty" tactic i am using? cuz... i dont see one... im selling $5 5mW red lasers that have a tendency to be over-spec, i even offered to meter them for anyone who wishes to see b4 they buy, lol. i think you just dont like me. i've never even done anything to you, or any business with you... your just jumping on the band-wagon.

@Drew - cmon man... i thought we were past all this. why do you have to keep making little comment like that? it's like you WANT to fight with me, i've asked you for peace many times, but how can peace ne had if you keep doin stuff like that... cmon man, let it go. it's over. i dont want to fight, or compete. so just leave me be... i leave you alone dont i? (unless provoked)

And i never said i was going to neg rep him, i said if he kept talking crap for no reason, and giving ME negative rep, i would. i wasnt threatening to "hurt" him either lol, but im sure you were reffering to his rep. wich has remained un-touched.

Basicly all you have now is mostly pitty/hate rep. they rep you to spite me, that rep wasnt earned, so enjoy it if you can...

To any others who DONT know me, if you dont like me, then just avoid me! i dont activly seek to rip people off, or do bad things, i dont even have but ONE set of items for sale on this entire forum, so just add me to your ignore list, or just steer clear, i mean no-one any harm, though you think i do.

So start the thread if you must, i have no fears. and i appologize for my vulgar language, that was un-called for. i admitt. hopefully we can resolve this issue.

If you have any sort of out-standing issue with me, or i owe you something, and thats why your agitated, please, PM me, even if it's just to vent, or give opinions. im always open to constructive criticizm. and am willing to work out any issues i am not aware of, because as far as i know, there isnt any...

DarkArmyOfOne

I didn't realize rep points were so important.
This is all very immature.
DAoO...
Chill out.