Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Voting Thread: I "C" Red Battle Royale

THANX Pman for the vote. It is unlikely that I will back out....as I am now about 70% complete !!! And yes....our biggest vote is 4 LB !!! He put a match to the fuse ...going to the explosive of inovation and evolution of the HH !!!! :eg::eg::eg:

CDBEAM=======>

I was just wondering about the other angle and the 70% progress. Just curious. ;)

This was a very hard decision - I'm sad I couldn't vote for more than one but..

I'll vote for CDBEAM because:
a) I like unusual hosts
b) I like steampunk
c) I like POWER

THANK YOU Atomicrox for your vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The " Lawgiver II " will deliver on all three points !! It is surly unusual....but serves the needs of the C-Mount diode well !! And...Copper tubing is PURE Steam Punk !!!!

Thanx again !!!
CDBEAM=======>

Last edited:
I'm a sucker for certain themes.

So my vote goes to Wolfman29, and his phaser.

Wish I could vote more than once, because in terms of originality the Luzy, Big Red and Law Giver are all incredible. Can't wait to see all of them completed.

Pman

Know exactly how you feel Infin;)
Too much great stuff going on here.
Don't know if it's been done before but I would like to see a challenge with who can come up with the best light saber that isn't affiliated with WL OR we all brainstorm it out trying different materials to see what the possibilities are at different $ levels.
Sorry, not trying to derail anything but it's my brain spewing stuff....

Last edited:

IsaacT

You all can pull my entry. I have a different idea I am planning but I need to do a lot of research first.

what day was or is the last day to have it done? Are people voting on concept? does the laser not have to work?

Can't wait to see all of them completed.

Big Red will never be completed, short of some voting miracle. :cryyy:

what day was or is the last day to have it done? Are people voting on concept? does the laser not have to work?

Voting ends midnight tonight. To answer your other question with a question, how is a laser going to work with no diode?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Looks like the voting is still open, so I will cast my vote for the Luzy. :beer:
All the entries super, I also wish I could vote for more than one!
Good luck everybody!

I vote for jayrob's his seems to be the hardiest of the bunch. I also know that he could have easily added a TEC w/fan or many other options, you just can't beat an all out loaded mag-lite host.

Here is a thought... jays build with Angelos AMC driver and jays voltage monitor option with a copper driver sink. I could do this:wave::beer: all day

Last edited:
THANX !!! Shakenawake !!!!! RED Photons comm'in your way !!!!!!!

CDBEAM=======>

To those of you who still haven't voted, go check out my detailed thread on how my driver works!

Here is a link.

Pman

Are you guys sure it's still open?
Lazerbeak may just be in the middle of other stuff right now...

Would be greaat if we could combine some of these things wouldn't it!