Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

USPS Quite Worthless

Im surprised nobody said it yet. Have you checked your neighbors doors to see if maybe the postman went to the wrong house? I know it has happened to me before.

IsaacT

That is the first thing I did. I wen up and down the street looking. I went to the PO this morning(my day off, grumble grumble) and they had it there now. The other package they just didn't deliver, no explanations or anything. But I did sign for the expensive sig confirmation package.

only real problem ive had with USPS is i ordered 2x C6 pills from SL and for some odd reason USPS thought it proper to send them to PUERTO RICO for sorting!!!!!! they sat in PR for literally 5 days before they got moved along to me......complete BS

I am too waiting for a package from DTR. shipped with Usps. I didnt go for the expensive shipping method because thats just BULLSHIT. In europe you ship a package internationally with just $12 fully insured. Sorry usps but i wont pay you $30 for a shipping option that doesnt guarantee successful delivery. I tried it before and i got screwed up.
It's been 2.5 weeks now. nothing. Why does american post have to fuck up so badly everytime?

Last edited:
Where are you located? Im almost 100% sure that its not the USPS fault on this one. Im guessing you are international and its customs of your country that is holding things up. Ive never had a package take more than 3 days from DTR even though tracking estimates 5-7 days

I am located in Germany. I tried to track it locally, but nothing. maybe it was assigned an international number or something?

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=LJ896896875US

Where are you located? Im almost 100% sure that its not the USPS fault on this one. Im guessing you are international and its customs of your country that is holding things up. Ive never had a package take more than 3 days from DTR even though tracking estimates 5-7 days

Last edited:
international mail through the USPS doesnt have tracking, that is just the customs form #. if you want to track packages internationally it will cost you an arm and a leg! ive tried it before and i believe it was like $50 to track a package since you need to get the most expensive option. international first class and priority mail will never have tracking.

EDIT: odd thing is i sent two packages over to EU in the last two weeks (Ireland and Netherlands) and both arrived in 6 & 7 days respectively

Last edited:
international mail through the USPS doesnt have tracking, that is just the customs form #. if you want to track packages internationally it will cost you an arm and a leg! ive tried it before and i believe it was like $50 to track a package since you need to get the most expensive option. international first class and priority mail will never have tracking.

EDIT: odd thing is i sent two packages over to EU in the last two weeks (Ireland and Netherlands) and both arrived in 6 & 7 days respectively

Yea that was the expensive option. Then the $9 i paid for postage had only tracking until it leaves the country . It always takes forever for DTR'S packages to arrive my side. Of course I don't blame him. There is no other option.

Agreed, I've lost more than one package through USPS, USPS is pretty worthless, they're government workers and make semi-decent pay but they honestly just don't give a sh!t about the people their delivering to unless they personally know you..

Last edited:

xmtgx

In the past 6 or so years and many hundred packages I haven't had a single issue with USPS. But as the past 2 months I've had 3. 2 of them looping in a sorting facility in Cali for over a week when the package was coming from Utah to NJ. The other was just lost according to USPS. Amazingly however the day after I called about both issues, the packages showed up.

I had the same happen with usps saying they left a notice on one package(where?) And another saying they delivered(same day) but no package. I call straight to the post masters office and opened up a claim. This wasn't the first time I've had a problem with them. And wow, the next day they show up.The next package I was waiting for, the lady didn't even ring the bell or knock, just left it at the front door. Lazy people.

Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

what does this message mean? i get it when i try to track and order shipped from a member here..it has been about 6 days, (5 business), shipped from costa rica. so it is not really late in any way ,, but what is with the tracking?