Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UPDATED group buy on CNI Lasers ENDED !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blord

Re: UPDATED group buy on CNI Lasers ENDS TOMORROW!

I haven't seen a picture of the laser. To confirm the 589nm PLG-III-C laser should look like this ?

26600d1271953125-pgl-iii-c-589nm-80mw-2010-04-22_10-33-29_788.jpg

Last edited:

ARG

That looks like an 18650 PGL, the PGL that takes C cells has the switch located closer to the head.

plexus

C cells? what batts do the lasers in this group buy take?

C cells? what batts do the lasers in this group buy take?

18650. The one pictured a couple posts above yours is what it will look like.

norbyx

Yes those are the looks and the battery is confirmed to be a 18650, not 100% sure if it comes with battery and charger, but it should.

Yes those are the looks and the battery is confirmed to be a 18650, not 100% sure if it comes with battery and charger, but it should.

Better if not.. ^^

ARG

For lasers of this value it would be best if they do not come with a battery or a charger so there are no problems at customs.

I'm sure people who buy a 500$ laser can afford a 10$ charger and a 10$ battery :)

Last edited:

norbyx

Agreed it's just a matter to contact CNI and make sure they don't put a battery or charger in the box.

Blord

It would be a nice gesture from CNI to add a safety goggle for yellow laser instead of battery/charger.

DJNY

I see that you don't put my name on the list.
You decide for me :p

Your messages you posted today implied that you´re not going to purchase the 80mW 589nm for the price

It's possible for a better price if we get 10 or more?

So we need 92 more to go...

Oh I didn't see that.... well the official list is the one in the OP ....So are you In or not?

So you´re going to run this GB now?
I mean it was nice that you talked to CNI for a group discount for also getting yourself a better price. But in the end I do the more risky part with the money and shipping.

Please don´t make any more decisions for me.

No, they won´t put a charger and batteries into the package. There is also no danger-sticker on the shipping box afaik.

DJNY

It would be a nice gesture from CNI to add a safety goggle for yellow laser instead of battery/charger.

Hey Blord, they won´t put charger / battery into the box, I can ask for the price of the safety goggles if you want, but would prefer to keep the shipping package as small as possible.

norbyx

Your messages you posted today implied that you´re not going to purchase the 80mW 589nm for the price

So you´re going to run this GB now?
I mean it was nice that you talked to CNI for a group discount for also getting yourself a better price. But in the end I do the more risky part with the money and shipping.

Please don´t make any more decisions for me.

No, they won´t put a charger and batteries into the package. There is also no danger-sticker on the shipping box afaik.

I am sorry but since when did this GB became your GB? I mean I appreciate the help but I am the one that got it going, I am the one that has over 60 emails with CNI, and you are the one helping in the purchase. If you don't want to do it so be it. I can continue with the GB as I started it. But please don't take credit for something that I started.... No means to be rude but your post is a bit rude to me.

You need actually Phi's help. He already bought a couple lasers from them with success.
He knows exactly what to do. They're 11 lasers over 6K value! Risk is high.

norbyx

I am not going to discuss the precious help phil is giving this group buy. I really appreciate it and I think that everyone that is purchasing a laser here is doing as well.

DJNY

I am sorry but since when did this GB became your GB? I mean I appreciate the help but I am the one that got it going, I am the one that has over 60 emails with CNI, and you are the one helping in the purchase. If you don't want to do it so be it. I can continue with the GB as I started it. But please don't take credit for something that I started.... No means to be rude but your post is a bit rude to me.

You´re trying to praise yourself with this GB, that´s not the right.

I offered my help, to handle these things to make it easier for other people participating as you´re new to the forum. I don´t get any laser for myself, but have the possible risks on my side.

If you want to do the GB alone, go for it, and look around how many people are interested then.

60 mails with CNI? Wow got 846 over the past 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.