Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UPDATED group buy on CNI Lasers ENDED !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: UPDATED group buy on CNI Lasers ENDS TOMORROW!

Don't fu*k up the GB guys....

norbyx

I am not trying to prise myself with anything. I could have walked away from this groop buy since I was offered one single laser at the same discounted prices that I got for all of you.
I just am offended with your post since this group buy was not made possible by your 846 emails but by my 60. So that is what I am claiming.
In any case I see that the problem is not who took the time and effort to give everyone a chance at a new group buy, that doens't count.
What does count is the guy that is offering the help of purchasing the lasers.
So be it, Thankyou Phil for your help I am sure that everyone things the same way so I will end the discussion here.
Please, if you can, send your information so I can transfer you the funds for two lasers one for Bowtieguy (that has sent his funds to me) and one for me.

Thanks again to all that decided to purchase a laser in this GB, from now I will be just one more customer, as DJNY will be the one in charge.

I am not going to discuss the precious help phil is giving this group buy. I really appreciate it and I think that everyone that is purchasing a laser here is doing as well.

Really? We talk for CNI! I never tried to order from them myself.

DJNY

Don't fu*k up the GB guys....

Won´t :) Just get some things straight.

Gonna get the final PI from CNI within the next 1-2 days and calculate the final costs then.

Last edited:

Please guys let's not start a pissing match here. This is an awesome GB for some freaking amazing lasers that wouldn't have be possible without both of your efforts. :beer:

norbyx

Well thanks to all for paricipating in this group buy, as it was my first aproach to make something usefull for this forum I did my best to get everybody happy and get the best prices for you with various wavelenghts and low quantity.

I managed to do that but in the end there was some discussion that doesn't let me go any further.

I talked to CNI tonight, and all your lasers will be sold to philip, just as planned with them. I am walking out of this purchase and am going to get my laser directly from CNI, without having to go through DJNY.
This will help him and me have less to worry about.

I hope you guys enjoy your yellow lasers and have a fun once you get them.
Best wishes to you all.... :beer:

I am done here.

Norbyx

DJNY

Thanks for asking prces for us norbyx, we appreciate your incredible hard work.

See ya guys on the other thread :beer:

CNI GB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.