Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UPDATED group buy on CNI Lasers ENDED !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: UPDATED group buy on CNI Lasers ENDS TOMORROW!

Wow what a steal of a deal on these 80mW 589nm PGL-C!!! Looks like i jumped the gun when buying mine last year.. I paid over twice as much for my unit :cryyy:

You guys are pretty lucky! and I am super jealous :banghead:

I'm 99% sure of what I'm going to get but I need to sleep on it to be sure. I have to go into work tomorrow for a half day until noon CDT so I'll post my decision when I get home which which will be before the cutoff time.

DJNY

Cni gb -closed-

>> GB CLOSED <<

PGL-III-C-589-80mW
1. Norbyx
2. Smeerworst
3. bloompyle
4. Blord
5. djLscatt
6. DrZoidberg
7. BowtieGuy
8. plexus
9. ?LtKernelPanic?

PGL-III-561-20mW
1. Zraffleticket

Anyone joing the GB should keep in mind that there is the possibility of custom problems with this. Paid around 200€ fees for ZRaffle´s 589nm back in he days.
Going to ask CNI for declaring the package at $45 - so there would be around $35 custom fees for the whole package.

For wire trasfer it´s $25 (both sides) and shipping from CNI $85 (maybe more due to the number of units), 2% extra cause I have to transfer the money I receive in US Dollar into Euro on my bank account and PP has a very bad $-€-rate (for the customer of course). Shipping to you, slowest way around $20 within the EU and $30 to the US.

An example:
PGL-III-C-589-80mW/Unit USD585 for 5-10pcs

$585 product + $12 PP-ratio (dollar-euro fees) + $5 wire transfer (buyer & receiver) + $10 custom fees (maybe it´s more, maybe less - will tell ya then) + $35 shipping (CNI to me incl insurance) + $20 - $30 shipping (from me to you - individual, would be asked after I receive and tested the laser) = ~$660

I´m getting you together the prices now and PM you within the next 2-3days :beer:

Last edited:

plexus

ok count me in for 1× PGL-III-C-589/80mW

i hope this works out. ive had bad luck with group buys on LPF *holds breath*

plexus

oh. its closed. never mind. nice to add yet another group buy fail to my list :/ when you state a "midnight" closing time but say "tomorrow" its not very clear because if you truly mean 0:00h "tomorrow" then the group buy really closes "at the end of today". since you said "tomorrow at midnight" i assumed you meant we all of sunday to get in on it. so please nextime can you be more clear? thanks. good luck. i guess i will pick one of these up used in the coming months in the buy/sell.

Last edited:

DJNY

Didn´t saw norbyx post about the exact time. Just took my local time 12:00am.

COunt you in or not?

plexus

count me IN please

I see that you don't put my name on the list.
You decide for me :p

Actually I can't afford that. I need to start selling again to get back in the hobby.
Maybe next time.

Happy waiting guys :shhh: yellow beam is the best thing on earth!

Last edited:

norbyx

I see that you don't put my name on the list.
You decide for me :p

Actually I can't afford that. I need to start selling again to get back in the hobby.
Maybe next time.

Happy waiting guys :shhh: yellow beam is the best thing on earth!

What are you saying. You ARE in the list with a (?) check the OP. Now if you want out let me know ....
But I placed you on the list as soon as you stated that you were interested but not sure.

I mean on Phi's list.
Post #147

Last edited:

norbyx

Oh I didn't see that.... well the official list is the one in the OP ....So are you In or not?

Last edited:

I'd like to get a 80mW 589 if it is still possible.

99.99% no. If anything change until you collect the funds I'll post.

Ok just got home from work and taking care of the new puppy for a bit. I too wasn't sure when the exact cutoff was. Anyhow after debating between getting both the 473 and 589 GLP or the 589 PLG-C I'm going to go with the 80mw 589 PLG-III-C. Having both would be cool but I already have a 473nm labby (man those were a steal at $80 shipped!) but the way 589GLP died left a foul taste in my mouth and not to mention 80mw od 589 is just :drool:! I also like it takes an 18650 instead of the CR2 sized batts that had next to no run time. I'm also curious since they have an FDA logo on the page are these actually FDA certified? If so tha's a nice bonus and makes the cost a bit easier to swallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.