Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

UNBAN LaserHunt

When someone NEEDS multiple accounts..... it already
smells fishy..... :cool:

Jerry

anselm

You are right lasersbee, but still, I "vote" unban him & keep an eye on him, not
allowing him to make another "business" until DJNY has his deal with him sorted out.

Then, either ban him completely, OR explain "no multiple accounts" to him and
let him keep ONE account.... if the deal with DJNY comes through and proves its worth.

The only way the guy can contact DJNY is through an open acct on the forum?? ("I asked Ave and Dave (nice name combination btw) to unban him cause I don´t have his mail address. Dave gave me one, but got no reply - also told him in the mail that it is strictly forbidden to create more than one account." from DJNY's original post)
Sounds awful suspicious. The guy cann't follow the rules and opend multiple accounts, just to sell. I'm with laserbee

DJNY

Sounds awful suspicious. The guy cann't follow the rules and opend multiple accounts, just to sell. I'm with laserbee

Even if it is suspicious, in the end it is my money I´ve invested. I don´t say "unban this guy cause he doesn´t deserve it", I say "unban this guy (LaserHunt) FOR ME at least during the period of transaction". I told and will tell him not to create more than one account again. I think I contributed a lot to the forum to ask for a favor this one time.

jakeGT

Even if it is suspicious, in the end it is my money I´ve invested. I don´t say "unban this guy cause he doesn´t deserve it", I say "unban this guy (LaserHunt) FOR ME at least during the period of transaction". I told and will tell him not to create more than one account again. I think I contributed a lot to the forum to ask for a favor this one time.

Precisely. Can this guy not get one account unbanned JUST for DJNY to actually be able to communicate with him during his transaction? he should at least be given that, the chance to talk to this guy until he gets his money back, or his product.

Trevor

DJNY took a risk and purchased this laser to try to gauge the quality of this seller so that the rest of the forum would know how sketchy or not sketchy this seller is.

This is a small favor to ask, given that DJNY took a financial risk on behalf of LPF. Plus, he is a long-time contributing member. If he receives a good laser and the seller is good, then I think we might be better served to give them a second chance. If the laser is terrible, the seller does not give adequate support, spams, and makes more account, then by all means they should be banned.

DJNY for president. ;)

-Trevor

I still think LaserHunt sounds awful fishy, but I see DJNY's position (and feel sorry for you, pal). Thankfully, it's not my call. has anybody addressed this issue (the unbanning) with a moderator?

You are right lasersbee, but still, I "vote" unban him & keep an eye on him, not
allowing him to make another "business"
until DJNY has his deal with him sorted out.

Then, either ban him completely, OR explain "no multiple accounts" to him and
let him keep ONE account.... if the deal with DJNY comes through and proves its worth.

There is no way for anyone but the admin to watch him and stop
him sellong stuff through PMS... No-one would know...
And I don't think the Admin has time to watch a single Member....

IIRC.... there was a way to let a banned member use the PM system without
being able to post... Maybe a Mod could step in here with his take on this...

Jerry

Last edited:

Trevor

There is no way for anyone but the admin to watch him and stop
him sellong stuff through PMS... No-one would know...
And I don't think the Admin has time to watch a single Member....

Jerry

Good point - moreover, watching any member's PM's feels a lot like Orwell's 1984. Not sure that's a direction of forum administration that Avery would want to take.

-Trevor

LaZeRz

LOL? nice poles you got there Jerry :D

Has a moderater been contacted yet? if not il try to get one to speak to you :D