Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The REAL Kryton GB round #3. Taking payments now.

Well Kenom had been on the Forum last night and early this
morning selling something...

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/12x-405nm-475mw-kryton-purple-marble-120-a-72504.html#post1043913

Don't know why he didn't respond to this thread... He did
have a working computer/internet connection...:thinking:

Jerry

I can only assume that he is scrambling to make his money back because as he said he was going to buy a lathe and ignored yours and TJ's advice to refund everyone first and he wants to do that before he says anything here.

Also since he was selling a completed laser in a kryton host I am assuming his empty words (read: empty threat "i can make more money not having to deal with my original paying customers so why not just insult them and stab them in the back again) about being able to make more money off of them as e-cigs was just a bunch of BS.

There is always the chance he just doesn't give a fuck.

(Email sent)

Last edited:

Kenom

I sent refunds, I ran outta money, I'm trying to make more to continue to issue refunds. That's the issue. My refund was rather short this year and I wasn't even able to afford to purchase the lathe that I wanted to because the obligations to everyone in this GB took precedence. Now that I'm outta money, I have to pay everyone else back as i sell stuff or get paid at my job.

Hey hey, forgot to say thanks for coming around an letting everyone know what the state of things is.

Thanks!

He hasn't been on the Forum since March 17.
I'm sure he must be trying to round up some $$
for the refunds..

Jerry

SMIDSY

Just thought I'd let everyone know that after just over 2 years I got my barrel! I got a refund for the beast....!

My barrel isn't perfect and isn't quite what I ordered but it's still awesome and I'm happy...

hopefully everyone else gets theirs too.

SMIDSY

Just thought I'd let everyone know that after just over 2 years I got my barrel! I got a refund for the beast....!

My barrel isn't perfect and isn't quite what I ordered but it's still awesome and I'm happy...

hopefully everyone else gets theirs too.

Just checking in to clarify - I received an $85 refund on the 3rd March - my original payment was $215 for 2 Grooves and a Beast. I'm showing in your table as Orange - refunded, and haven't received any items. Does this mean you'll be sending another payment in the next batch or is something else happening?

It's obvious this whole GB was a disaster. However you have to admit that kenom is doing the best he can in his situation. He has lots of issues with money, kids, law, etc...
Most people would have just left us all empty handed by now.
Some would have left because of the guilt from GB taking 3 years. Others would have left because of the money owed, especially from the failed Beast portion of the GB.

Kenom might not have been dependable but at least he is accountable.

I just wanted to say thank you for finalizing my refund, it means allot as stated above. I am glad things are going better for you now and stay that way :D

It's obvious this whole GB was a disaster. However you have to admit that kenom is doing the best he can in his situation. He has lots of issues with money, kids, law, etc...
Most people would have just left us all empty handed by now.
Some would have left because of the guilt from GB taking 3 years. Others would have left because of the money owed, especially from the failed Beast portion of the GB.

Kenom might not have been dependable but at least he is accountable.

I have to agree with you on that one...
He has not hid away and is making an effort to sort this out.

BTW... everyone has issues in there life... It's how those issues
are handled that is important...

Jerry

just posting to state I received a partial refund on the beasts ($75.00). Still waiting on remaining amount. ($125.00)