Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The REAL Kryton GB round #3. Taking payments now.

it will take some time for me to make them and there is no timeframe set.

Are you high? Man you're just setting yourself up for a fail again.
Finish what you started to do, which is take care of all orders NOW. When you get the beasts all finished THEN put them up for sale. This way you dont let down all your friends again.

Finish what you started to do, which is take care of all orders NOW. When you get the beasts all finished THEN put them up for sale. This way you dont let down all your friends again.

I tried to say that as nicely as I could... but he has me on his Ignore
list so he'll never see it and it will no doubt go over his head....:crackup::crackup:

Jerry

He has me on ignore too. I guess we'll have to wait till someone else quotes us. Then he'll see it. :yh:

He really has no business sense. :(

Kenom if you have the $$$ for a Lathe... I would suggest that
you refund everyone first to put this way overdue GB to rest and
get it out of your hair...
(The members have been more than patient waiting for their paid
items to be delivered..)

Then you will be able to start FRESH with a new endeavor like
offering home made Beasts...

Jerry

He has me on ignore too. I guess we'll have to wait till someone else quotes us. Then he'll see it. :yh:

As for my order, if you have 2 black or clear Krytons then I'd be happy to accept them, but I'd rather not wait on the Beast. Let me know whether you'd prefer to send the barrels and refund the beast, or would rather refund in full - I don't mind either way.

Last edited:

Kenom

The statement was made that all orders would be refunded unless specified otherwise. Given the timeframe on the GB thus far, I'm 100% positive that nobody will be messaging me asking for more time. That being said, all beast orders would then be refunded now wouldn't they? Ya'll are on ignore for a reason. I'm not stupid enough to ask those that don't have faith in me to hold out any longer.

Faith has nothing to do with it. You shouldn't be asking anyone to hold out, period. Pay everyone off, and if they still want a Beast, pay when the Beasts are completed. This eliminates all the mistakes you made here, and makes everyone happy. Any other way, and you're just going to repeat what happened here. And I know no one wants this circus again.

The statement was made that all orders would be refunded unless specified otherwise. Given the timeframe on the GB thus far, I'm 100% positive that nobody will be messaging me asking for more time. That being said, all beast orders would then be refunded now wouldn't they? Ya'll are on ignore for a reason. I'm not stupid enough to ask those that don't have faith in me to hold out any longer.

Grow up Kenom... As was stated... you have no business sense
at all.... You're not punishing me by putting me on your Ignore List.
Take your head out of the sand...

Perhaps taking and using a little of the FREE info I posted would
help you get your act together so that you can reduce the stress
of this botched GB for your customers and yourself...

It is difficult for your customers to have faith in you when at every
turn you come up with another excuse why you can't deliver what
you promised for over a year...

You and only you have your Life Steering Wheel in your hands...
At every life's intersection it was you who decided to turn right
or left or backup or go straight...

Simply put... you bit of more than you could possibly chew with
this GB.... We all make mistakes.... but don't drag it out any longer...

End it ASAP and get on with your life...

Jerry

Last edited:

Kenom

refunds have been sent to the following people for Beasts.
Dave Guin 2
Dawn Ayres
Gadget Doctor Solutions
charlie bruce
Aaron Miller
Curtis Little

More will occur when my bank resets my spending limit on the next business day.

Loserbee and TJ, donno why you insist on posting when even if it's quoted in someone elses post, I plain refuse to read it. Might as well just stop wasting your time.

Loserbee and TJ, donno why you insist on posting when even if it's quoted in someone elses post, I plain refuse to read it. Might as well just stop wasting your time.

Your childish attitude is showing again..
You have now stooped so low as to start name calling...
Shame on you...

I post to possibly help you... but you have your butt
so far up your A$$ that you can't see it....
Good luck cleaning this up just the same...:beer:

Jerry

Last edited:
I haven't been on here in a while, but when I got an unexpected paypal payment from Ken, I thought it was some scam email at first. When I saw the email address it was from I remembered this post. I had actually forgotten about the Beast order I made. Thanks for the refund Ken!

I got my refund for the Beast yesterday. Thanks for coming through on that part of the deal, I can only imagine the year you've had.

Do you plan on refunding for the Kryton barrel too, or to send me a pair of barrels? I'm not meaning to put any pressure on, just wondering what you plan on doing - I'm happy to accept whichever is easier for you.

Thanks,
Charlie

Kenom

well, you indicated that you wanted the barrels, so I'd rather send out than pay out. After all the money was invested for product and if I don't move it, it's wasted money. Granted, I can retrofit them into electronic cigarettes and sell them for more, but you paid for a product and your gonna get it unless you don't want it any longer.

You have had a year and a half to deliver them, you haven't yet so I don't even want them. I should have gotten them from Pontiac myself or gone with better Eghemus builds.

Waited far too long to give you another chance,.. I thought you were going to finish these things up when you got your refund last year,.. see how that turned out, I'm not waiting for that again.

1 marble barrel with focus adapter $$$
1 matte black with focus adapter $$
1 extra focus adapter $

08/20/10 3KT14212PC266804X $105.00
09/23/10 6P701088285968310 $70.00

Refund Please!

Last edited:
well, you indicated that you wanted the barrels, so I'd rather send out than pay out. After all the money was invested for product and if I don't move it, it's wasted money. Granted, I can retrofit them into electronic cigarettes and sell them for more, but you paid for a product and your gonna get it unless you don't want it any longer.

That should have been the idea in the first place "If I don't move it, it's wasted money" not almost two years after you have taken everybody's money and failed to deliver. And if you can "retrofit them into electronic cigarettes and sell them for more", good, do it. Sell them to some idiots and then when you want to do a second run, have them send you their hard earned cash so they can pay for you to waste more than a year screwing around and not delivering a product that has been payed for.

Sorry for your situation and what you have had to deal with but don't come around being a bitch and expect people to be nice after the way you have treated your 'customers' and the community.

Pay people back and have the common sense to not attempt any more GB's at all ever!
(unless you already have the product completed {and not charging people to start your shit up} but I couldn't possibly expect that)

Last edited:
Alright, I think this has gone on long enough. The insults, the lashing out, all of that. I'm not in yall's shoes, he owes me nothing, so I guess I shouldn't be saying anything. However, that being said, do you really think lashing out and yelling will solve anything? He's doing his best to fix this, he's refunding, offering to give hosts, all of that mess. He's doing what he can. Just relax and everything will end well in the next coming weeks. He didn't scam you, he didn't intentionally take your money and run, he got your money, and then his life fell to shit. And even then EVEN THEN! He was working to try to make this right. Just calm down, please, and let this take it's course. He's not going to sit on your money like he stole from you, because he didn't.