Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The official Kenom donation thread

119.gif
119.gif
119.gif
119.gif

119.gif
119.gif
119.gif
119.gif

Wow Jerry, it's not difficult to "get you wrong", considering how you worded that... I'm not even sure this is the right thread for this topic, either. I'd also like to point out that the Kenometer Pro is a venture involving at least three members, all that have put in considerable time and effort into the project.

I know you to be a no-nonsense man who speaks his mind but there is a time and place and maybe this isn't the time nor the place...
Kenom understood exactly what I meant...
he does not keep his tongue in his pocket...
he knows how to use it and does when it is warranted...
There was no disrespect in what I posted...

So why do you have a problem with my post...:thinking:
You can send me a PM... this is not the place for it..

Jerry

Other forums. Most every forum has their own smilie collection. Just copy the location, press the
insertimage.gif
box in the reply box, and add the address. Same as posting a picture from the web.

Yeah sorry about the confusion Lasersbee - the Kentronics thing was just something I put in for laughs when I was drawing up that schematic, since the program automatically wanted a company name. Kentronics Inc. is actually a company but is in no way related to Kenom, me, or this forum.

Being one of the main developers for the Kenometer Pro and USB meters I offer full support and repair services in the event that Kenom is unavailable.

Yeah sorry about the confusion Lasersbee - the Kentronics thing was just something I put in for laughs when I was drawing up that schematic, since the program automatically wanted a company name. Kentronics Inc. is actually a company but is in no way related to Kenom, me, or this forum.

Being one of the main developers for the Kenometer Pro and USB meters I offer full support and repair services in the event that Kenom is unavailable.

I would like to see all of you succeed in selling these meters

Thanks for the info on the Name... I was a bit confused by that one..
And it is good to know that Kenom will not be saddled with this alone...
he has enough problems...

I'll take my other questions to the Kenometer Sales thread...:cool:

Jerry

Donated what I could. $25 could go far, using it wisely!

Transaction ID #5CR3825387543671W

Last edited:

Kenom

Freaking awesome guys... I want to thank you all sincerely and from the bottom of my heart.. I am fast approaching with the sales of my items, and the donations thus far of having a nice chunk to use for a deposit on an apartment..

GOD BLESS YOU ALL..

Freaking awesome guys... I want to thank you all sincerely and from the bottom of my heart.. I am fast approaching with the sales of my items, and the donations thus far of having a nice chunk to use for a deposit on an apartment..

GOD BLESS YOU ALL..
Its good to hear that your spirit hasn't been broken by the pricks who are bad mouthing you!
Sorry for cussing I just can find a better word for those jerks!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL..

You are more then welcome. We are always happy to help someone in need! -Adrian

Ways

GOD BLESS YOU ALL..

Community spirit is great to see, especially when the community is spread across the globe :)

btw i dont care where its made, Kenometer Pro looks fantastic both in terms of aesthetics and spec and as soon as i have the funds i will be looking to buy one.

All the best

Chris

Hi Kenom - I'm new around here, so I don't know you like the old timers, but I've been pretty close to where you are now, and I can relate. Donation made. I hope to see you back on your feet again, soon.