Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The official Kenom donation thread

Hello as most of you have already heard Kenom has had a very hard time and may become homeless if you have any extra money in your paypal or if you are feeling generous and want to help a very nice and helpful vet overcome these hard times please send a donation to ken at this email:
kenkassidy@hotmail.com

P.S. All donations are appreciated and welcomed no matter how small they are!

Kenom

Yes, it's very heartwarming to see all the support on this forum. It's why I'm still here after so many years.

Damn. Kenom. I was gonna be getting a Kenometer Pro from you soon... er, well, honestly your situation is a hell of a lot more important than that... Would ordering LPMs now help your situation, or hurt it?

Kenom

purchasing a meter will only help to get me more funds. It's the primary reason I'll be checking the forum and email periodically for future sales from members. My palm phone has internet capability but is incredibly slow and the forum doesn't load on it very well.

roosl

I had no idea...

Because I lost my job in February, I had just yesterday requested a refund on my LPM. I can only help by rescinding that request, and ask that you just forget about my LPM. You can clear me from your list of concerns, and keep the money.

Best wishes,

mfo

It isn't much, but I've made some extra dollars through my side work so I donated $10.

Transaction ID: 5MF086016X346330T

Just so you know it's from me Ken, I don't know why but paypal glitched and sent the $ before I got a chance to type something in the box. I hope and I know you'll pull through this real fast! Best of luck to you bro.

Holy shit, you gotta love some of the people who post here. Who the hell put "gets what he deserves" in the thread tags? -_- wow...

Kenom

wow really? Nice to know that not everyone loves me so much eh?

Holy shit, you gotta love some of the people who post here. Who the hell put "gets what he deserves" in the thread tags? -_- wow...

Thats Louis. You can tell by the underscores.

I'll make a donation tomorrow, or on Monday.

Good luck Ken.

mfo

Thats Louis. You can tell by the underscores.

I'll make a donation tomorrow, or on Monday.

Good luck Ken.

Figures, I had a feeling it was him but if I say anything I get called forum cop, sheriff, paranoid etc. Anyhow, don't even give it a second thought Ken.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
wow really? Nice to know that not everyone loves me so much eh?

I removed it, and I also removed the expletives from the tags of the "possible MBR virus" thread. Someone has been trashing the tags on a bunch of threads today. Filling them up with garbage and course language. If anyone sees anymore, let me or Avery know and we will delete it. Sorry about that Ken.

EDIT: Okay, whoever is doing this, grow up. Someone re added insulting and expletive tags in both threads minutes after I deleted them.

Last edited: