Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Survival Laser Open Thread

rvrh3

Thank you for having taken the lead and started this business and made it possible and straightforward to buy components for the laser hobby. You really are one of a kind in the USA. Your customer service is excellent and so are your products.
While I do understand that you're a small operation, I hope that you guys find a way to improve your ship times some time in the future.
Cheers! and thank you!

Garoq

LPF Site Supporter
Thanks rvrh3, we will continue to work on that!

-Gary

Thank you for having taken the lead and started this business and made it possible and straightforward to buy components for the laser hobby. You really are one of a kind in the USA. Your customer service is excellent and so are your products.
While I do understand that you're a small operation, I hope that you guys find a way to improve your ship times some time in the future.
Cheers! and thank you!

Snecho

Thanks rvrh3, we will continue to work on that!

-Gary
Thank you for having lots of high quality, simple to understand parts that makes it easy and straightforward to build a laser. Especially for first time DIYers.