Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Should DarkArmyofOne be Banned?

Ban DarkArmyofOne?

• Yes ... its been enough already

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • No ... dispite what he's done, he's still a good guy

Votes: 29 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cops are interested in finding out how criminal organizations work but does that mean theyre gonna start one?

I'm sure they were duped as I was by his claim that he could get 8x diodes at half price, when I found out he was ripping them off I dropped him from my friends list like a hot stone.

Peace All...

If I remember the thread in question correctly there were other respected members that "as good as" admitted to have done the return trick, or were a little too interested in knowing how to do it.

EDIT: http://laserpointerforums.com/f38/8x-cheap-41730.html

mfo

I'm personally going to need time to contemplate this one. I'll admit that I do hate thieves, but I've done small business with Tyler several times, and I only had a problem once. The problem was I ordered a PHR in Aixiz that was out of stock, he said he'd have them in stock in four days or so. I said that was fine, and paid. (I know I should have waited, but it was only like $17, not the end of the world even if) A week and a half later I still hadn't received my PHR in the Aixiz module. He said the post office lost it, and he'd send me a new one, and if the other should arrive, to keep them both. Sounds like he forgot to ship to me, but I got the "second" diode a few days later. That was my only qualm with him.

I'm personally going to need time to contemplate this one. I'll admit that I do hate thieves, but I've done small business with Tyler several times, and I only had a problem once. The problem was I ordered a PHR in Aixiz that was out of stock, he said he'd have them in stock in four days or so. I said that was fine, and paid. (I know I should have waited, but it was only like $17, not the end of the world even if) A week and a half later I still hadn't received my PHR in the Aixiz module. He said the post office lost it, and he'd send me a new one, and if the other should arrive, to keep them both. Sounds like he forgot to ship to me, but I got the "second" diode a few days later. That was my only qualm with him.

the post office has lost packages for my customers as well and i tell them the same thing. he probably did ship the first one.. this thread isnt about his business practices... its about his actions on the forum.

I should have made the poll longer but anyways theres 3 days to decide. I knew that this poll would be difficult for everyone from the start. But I just had to...

Asherz

Then Vote "No".

How amusing, but when you casually set up a bias thread requesting someone with double your rep to be banned not everyone is going to follow your lead like a herd of sheep and I think the whole matter requires more of an answer than just yes or no.

trash.jpg

How amusing, but when you casually set up a bias thread requesting someone with double your rep to be banned not everyone is going to follow your lead like a herd of sheep and I think the whole matter requires more of an answer than just yes or no.

trash.jpg

this isnt a biased thread. would you like for the life of this forum to suddenly end b/c c0ld ends up liable for what someone says? tyler is an "advertiser" here and as long as he has a contract with tyler for advertising he can be held responsible for what tyler says/does. read my posts about what happened with timelord above and stop thinking we're biased. this thread is about his recent actions on the forum and nothing more. please stop reading between the lines...

Amusing? I don't find it funny. It all boils down to a yes or no. It has already begun and thats something you will have to except.

I will not be I who decides, it will be "you". I have refrained from Voting myself.

I'm voting no atm, but that doesn't mean that I approve of everything that DaoO does.

mfo

I should have made the poll longer but anyways theres 3 days to decide. I knew that this poll would be difficult for everyone from the start. But I just had to...

I think 72 hours is fair. All polls should be 72 hours.

I think that there needs to be a large majority before C0ld considers banning him as well.

you should have added a warning option though...

i just hope c0ld isnt legally liable like he was when the stuff happened with timelord. if he ends up being liable it could spell the end of LPF...

What the hell dose rep have to do with it, when some one has been wronged and has no other recourse thats enough, quit reading between the lines and get your facts stright, please !

PS I don't see any sheep, and maby we should vote maby ? LOL :crackup:

trash.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.