Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Shooting in Las Vegas

It's not the gun, or the box truck, or the fertilizer bomb, it's the bad people who kill.

Right now there are many people working on hydrogen bombs that could kill millions, will we wait until it happens to act, or kill millions to prevent it?

Either way I fear millions will die soon, and it won't be by way of a man with a gun, but it may end with a lot of men with guns, so do you think throwing away our guns will make the world safer from the bad people?

I don't know what others think, but when something does not sound right, what attorneys call the "smell" test, it probably isn't.

Does it make sense that a millionaire who by all accounts sounds like an all American guy, gambling, eccentricities and all, would do something like this? What is the motive?

Zapruder withheld the most important frame of his film which offers the best evidence that Kennedy was shot from the front avulsing part of his temple and causing a large defect in the posterior aspect of his head. While I believe this wound was caused by a projectile fired towards him, the final proof would come from an examination of the skull fragments demonstrating outward beveling on the exit wound and inward beveling on the entrance wound. I have never seen a description of the beveling. However, even if a hot did not come from the grassy knoll, there is no way that Oswald could have made those shots in the required time with the purported weapon, IMHO.

There is no way that anfo has the brisance to do the type of damage to the Murrah Building from a detonation in a non-enclosed area.

Where I am going is that these events had consequences that were desired by those who were responsible. The only desired consequence of the Las Vegas shooting is a gun grab, period. I am not going to try and figure out the how at this point. I am only suggesting that what transpired is not what we have been told. Let's see what Assange has to say when he is ready to talk.

diachi

I don't know what others think, but when something does not sound right, what attorneys call the "smell" test, it probably isn't.

Does it make sense that a millionaire who by all accounts sounds like an all American guy, gambling, eccentricities and all, would do something like this? What is the motive?

Zapruder withheld the most important frame of his film which offers the best evidence that Kennedy was shot from the front avulsing part of his temple and causing a large defect in the posterior aspect of his head. While I believe this wound was caused by a projectile fired towards him, the final proof would come from an examination of the skull fragments demonstrating outward beveling on the exit wound and inward beveling on the entrance wound. I have never seen a description of the beveling. However, even if a hot did not come from the grassy knoll, there is no way that Oswald could have made those shots in the required time with the purported weapon, IMHO.

There is no way that anfo has the brisance to do the type of damage to the Murrah Building from a detonation in a non-enclosed area.

Where I am going is that these events had consequences that were desired by those who were responsible. The only desired consequence of the Las Vegas shooting is a gun grab, period. I am not going to try and figure out the how at this point. I am only suggesting that what transpired is not what we have been told. Let's see what Assange has to say when he is ready to talk.

Aren't a bunch of classified JFK files supposed to be getting released/declassified this month?

As for the gun grab, I can see that being a motive. The anti-second amendment stuff has started ramping up already.

Hell, Clinton tweet this less than 12 hours after the attack.

Aren't a bunch of classified JFK files supposed to be getting released/declassified this month?

As for the gun grab, I can see that being a motive. The anti-second amendment stuff has started ramping up already.

Hell, Clinton tweet this less than 12 hours after the attack.

Some have already been released in July. More is supposed to be released by the end of the month.

I have another theory that can compete with yours.... What if it was perpetrated to make people think the feds were going to make stricter gun laws, thereby increasing the sale (profit) of guns and ammo.

diachi

Gee whiz logsquared, do you think before you say crap like that?

It's a conspiracy theory, the same as any other. It's no different from a theory about a government conspiracy to use a flag designed to create a call for stricter gun laws.

A false flag operation conspiracy perpetrated by brainwashing the shooter done by a deep state govt. agency group of insiders to further a political means to seize more control has a WHO and a HOW with a creditable means as well as a WHY and a history such as " fast and furious " .

The theory by logsquared lacks a WHO and a HOW, it has only a flimsy WHY that I find extremely unlikely as those with the ability to brainwash at this level are not interested in profits for an industry spread out over many people most if not all of which would not benefit those with the ability to brainwash the shooter.

Logsquared, WHO are the perpetrators in your theory?

Last edited:
A false flag operation conspiracy perpetrated by brainwashing the shooter done by a deep state govt. agency group of insiders to further a political means to seize more control has a WHO and a HOW with a creditable means as well as a WHY and a history such as " fast and furious " .

The theory by logsquared lacks a WHO and a HOW, it has only a flimsy WHY that I find extremely unlikely as those with the ability to brainwash at this level are not interested in profits for a industry spread out over many people most if not all of which would not benefit those with the ability to brainwash the shooter.

Logsquared, WHO are the perpetrators in your theory?

It should pretty obvious. The "Who" are those that stand to make more money from gun sales.

Answer the following question. How is my theory any less relevant than Andrew124C41's? Not just your emotional take on it, actual facts.

Here is another mental exercise. Use your same "Who and How" logic to figure out why a person or group would want gun control. Your answer will no doubt be "flismy".

Maybe the gov wants to control your emotions. For some, emotions are much stronger than logic. Ever think about it from that perspective?

Or, maybe, try and follow "the money". This, at least in the US, seems to be a good way to find the motive of many things.

Razako

I'm not usually a conspiracy guy, but something really doesn't add up in this case. The shooter doesn't fit into the usual demographics which do this kind of stuff. The shooter left behind no clues, notes, or anything at all describing a motive. The shooter was a wealthy older man and there is no evidence that he had a history of violence or mental illness.

I mean wouldn't he at least leave behind some kind of manifesto or note to explain why he did this like 99% of the other rampage killers? In this case there's simply NOTHING to indicate the WHY.

Personally I'm wondering if he may have been coerced, drugged or brainwashed into doing this by either a group like ISIS, or elites in our own govt who wanted to push for more control.

I'm not usually a conspiracy guy, but something really doesn't add up in this case. The shooter doesn't fit into the usual demographics which do this kind of stuff. The shooter left behind no clues, notes, or anything at all describing a motive. The shooter was a wealthy older man and there is no evidence that he had a history of violence or mental illness.

I mean wouldn't he at least leave behind some kind of manifesto or note to explain why he did this like 99% of the other rampage killers? In this case there's simply NOTHING to indicate the WHY.

Personally I'm wondering if he may have been coerced, drugged or brainwashed into doing this by either a group like ISIS, or elites in our own govt who wanted to push for more control.

I believe as humans we have a need to try and understand why things happen. Its both emotionally helpful and practical to do so. Truth is though, we will never fully understand exactly what goes on in another persons mind.

One simple theory why this guy left no clues or manifestos could be he thought he was going to escape. Only he knows for sure.

It should pretty obvious. The "Who" are those that stand to make more money from gun sales.

Answer the following question. How is my theory any less relevant than Andrew124C41's? Not just your emotional take on it, actual facts.

Here is another mental exercise. Use your same "Who and How" logic to figure out why a person or group would want gun control. Your answer will no doubt be "flismy".

Maybe the gov wants to control your emotions. For some, emotions are much stronger than logic. Ever think about it from that perspective?

Or, maybe, try and follow "the money". This, at least in the US, seems to be a good way to find the motive of many things.

-

So you are saying gun makers or gun dealers who are often mom and pop shops perpetrated this intentional and planned act of terrorism?

That's ridiculous, that's your absolutely grasping at the dark with your " follow the money " theory and you say it should be obvious, what's obvious is your theory is complete and utter garbage that you gave very little thought to before you threw it out there.

That's not an emotional take on anything, that's the facts, your theory is accusing a group that consists of hundreds if not thousands of individual companies and businesses of committing an intentional and planed act of terrorism and just how did gun makers and or dealers get the shooter to do this ?

Last edited:
-

So you are saying gun makers or gun dealers who are often mom and pop shops perpetrated this intentional and planned act of terrorism?

That's ridiculous, that's your absolutely grasping at the dark with your " follow the money " theory and you say it should be obvious, what's obvious is your theory is complete and utter garbage that you gave very little thought to before you threw it out there.

That's not an emotional take on anything, that's the facts, your theory is accusing a group that consists of hundreds if not thousands of individual companies and businesses of committing an intentional and planed act of terrorism and just how did gun makers and or dealers get the shooter to do this ?

First, I'm not going to argue which theory is more valid. I will argue that there is more that one theory.

Second, Your rants sound pretty emotional to me.

Third, If you think that money doesn't have a huge impact on society, then I'm afraid you are a bit deluded. Further, If you don't think the gun trade is a huge capital enterprise..... Then, I really don't know what to say.

First, I'm not going to argue which theory is more valid. I will argue that there is more that one theory.

Second, Your rants sound pretty emotional to me.

Third, If you think that money doesn't have a huge impact on society, then I'm afraid you are a bit deluded. Further, If you don't think the gun trade is a huge capital enterprise..... Then, I really don't know what to say.

It appears that you may have been educated beyond your intelligence, perhaps by those with an agenda, or it's possible that you can't see how insane your theory is, that or you may know better and simply wish to instigate.

But you have the right to your opinion and to express it, however I expect most rational people would disagree with your improbable/deluded theory.

Last edited:
Seldom do I laugh at stuff I see online, but you got me laughing tonight Red, I don't know why, but it just hit me that way. I'm your friend, not meaning to poke the bear at all, just laughed :p

It's good to be able to laugh and cope with such sickness in the world weighing heavily on our minds, glad to bring you a moment of levity. :beer:

I just can't see how anyone could think a self defense tool salesman would advocate an act of mass terrorism just to buy new tires for the family car, it's a theory too far for me and many others I'm sure.

p.s. I hope all is going well for you, stay safe my friend.

----------------added-----------------

Interesting video, I also suspect that all is not being told.

I also thought about a different round such as 308, but it leaves the muzzle at 2800 vs 3100 and is typically 150 grain vs 55grain so it won't slow down as fast depending on the ballistic coefficient, still it would be well within the range of 225-275 yards.

As for echo that would produce a copy, it's the difference that matters so this seems valid.

Last edited:
What's happened in Las Vegas we've seen and heard us in Italy too!
Poor people that happened under the assassin shoot of that crazy bastard ...!
He had an entire arsenal in hotel room with him! even precision rifles and caliber 50 (what do you have to do with a caliber 50? drilled glass or what?)
We greatly appreciated President Trump's visit to Las Vegas to make him feel his warmth and closeness to his family, relatives and friends of the poor innocent victims ...!

The only thing we did not appreciate was NOT wanting to talk at all about selling weapons in America! and the ease with which they are sold!
This leaves a lot of perplexity and doubt ..... I think they are revising some of the firearms laws and maybe even some of the various amendments that America enjoys are revised!

The question is: Trump from businessman what it is and what it was, deliberately did NOT talk about this thing? weapons sold legally or illegally are the fruit of good business ...!
Or what is the reason?

But all this is IMO, I just said "my" on this post open earlier!​