Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi Lasers TheJoker301 Does Not Tell the Truth to Customers or Uphold His Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sci-Fi Lasers is a total joke!!!!

Just get a 22mm module from DTR and one of THESE.
DTR will deliver in days, ask anyone.
or order from SANWU

Last edited:

He's probably not responding because I'm sure he's good and lawyered up by now

%$q*%e&(tp

GOD BLESS &^$*#&^@^%*&%*^(

What do we need to do to get that banner down, how much a month do you need from me?

Elly it makes me sick, I told you to get your money back, this is what he does, or do you have a tracking number.....how many bogus tracking numbers have you had?

Last edited:
Re: My experience with SciFi lasers

i bet it would be expensive since C0ldshadow have to pay electricity bill,domains bills and server maintenance cost..

While I doubt the forum makes a lot of money, it certainly doesn't cost all that much to run. More of a burden to manage in terms of time I expect.

Have to admit I'm rather disappointed in how the situation has been handled so far by mod team and admin.

Re: %$q*%e&(tp

GOD BLESS &^$*#&^@^%*&%*^(

What do we need to do to get that banner down, how much a month do you need from me?

Elly it makes me sick, I told you to get your money back, this is what he does, or do you have a tracking number.....how many bogus tracking numbers have you had?

I've received two bad tracking numbers. Well, one was truly bad, the first was someone else's tracker.

I'm in the process of getting my money back right now. I'm on day 2/10 before I win my dispute by default, which I hope is how this will be resolved, since it's the quickest and more garuteed way to get my money back.

Unless Joker decides to actually give me a refund this Sunday like he said he would, but I really doubt he will.

Keep us updated so others will know what to expect, god how many times he promised and promised, I remember he said he had it made just like you wanted, and your pack is on the way, and you will have it this week, and on and on, all just lies and more lies.

Re: Unhappy with Sci-Fi Lasers - NOT being resolved

If he is willing to send first and we can pay later as "HE SAID" then refund everyone's money NOW and let them pay when they get it.
Well if they get it.

I don't even want Joker's laser. Should have bought something with a better host from the start. If it comes in after I get my refund, it'll get a 'return to sender'.

Keep us updated so others will know what to expect, god how many times he promised and promised, I remember he said he had it made just like you wanted, and your pack is on the way, and you will have it this week, and on and on, all just lies and more lies.

there were time when we hear nothing but good thing about him...now the situation changed...there were some of us that attacks him and there were some rooting for him till the end and offer help but.....well you know the rest.

Could there also not be a legal issue for not taking down the ad/banner?
If you know the guy is committing international mail fraud?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is lawyered up? CS or Eithan?

Last edited:

He'd have to have scammed a lot of people to make hiring a lawyer worth the cost.

Besides, anything he could offer as a defence would not stand up. Intentionally or not, Joker has scammed quite a few customers.

He put me at real risk of physical harm by posting my physical address.
He threatened me and attempted to intimidate.
He did in fact take my payment, email me 4 weeks later that my lenses had shipped and after I went through ebay at 9 weeks issue a refund for items he said never shipped.

This is no slander these are facts and I can say them as I have the Constitutional right of free speech.

Show me the jury who would rule otherwise.

Last edited:
Re: DO NOT BUY FROM SciFi !!!

There are enough threads on this already, we don't need yet another one, there are so many threads on Sci-Fi lasers that I can't even keep up with them, there are 7 of them listed in the latest posts. You don't need to over do it, by now everyone knows there is a problem with Sci-Fi.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.