Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi Lasers TheJoker301 Does Not Tell the Truth to Customers or Uphold His Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sci-Fi Lasers is a total joke!!!!

I feel just a little bit better now thank you

OVNI

I feel just a little bit better now thank you

Great. I was going to pile on by giving you some +rep but I see that I already have. Got to 'spread it around some more' before I can do it again :undecided: ... I really have to take lessons from Alaskan. He manages to be able to rep people all the time.

Vision

In another thread (can't remember which exactly) I saw Eitan say something about the removal of the banners because "he paid for them" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha is this bloke taking the piss or what :crackup:

No offence, you clearly know nothing about law. I suggest you do some reading on contract law and what happens when you breach a contract.

Adding to this, as you know, Eitan replies to me almost instant, 1-2 hours delay, he said he shipped my modules and stopped replying to me 3 days ago when I asked for the tracking number.

Lets hope he's just busy.

Last edited:

Yeah just forget it Isaac... I'm not shipping money over seas... If anyone robs me again I want them close to me... How the heck do I get my money back from Australia.. It will never happen... Sorry sci-fi ruined my trust

No worries. I'll be around so it's never too late to change your mind, if you need help just pm me. Or send me a text

Yeah just forget it Isaac... I'm not shipping money over seas... If anyone robs me again I want them close to me... How the heck do I get my money back from Australia.. It will never happen... Sorry sci-fi ruined my trust

I like the great looking lasers at SANWU

kW7P2qj.jpg

46f5af9d37a87492_zps8813dec2.jpg

I see many great looking lasers at SANWU and podo is bringing innovations as well.

Now I am sorry to say there is a bad joke advertiser who gives false tracking numbers and threatens his own customers with legal action for buying his products which he often fails to deliver, look out for the bad joker guy, he will violate your confidentiality and threaten you as he holds your money and lies about your delivery date, a date that pass customers by again and again.

However, EVERYTHING I ever bought from SANWU was delivered on time.

Last edited:

Cowboy why don't you become batman to combat the joker?:D

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na batman!!

I don't want to say anything that could be misinterpreted here, but lets all spread the word, he trolls for victims on youtube and facebook as well.

Yoshi I you are interested in a Groove you can send me a PM. Although Im in Europe Ive got a good track record and have sold to many people here.:beer:

Re: Unhappy with Sci-Fi Lasers - NOT being resolved

If he is willing to send first and we can pay later as "HE SAID" then refund everyone's money NOW and let them pay when they get it.
Well if they get it.

Last edited:

The fact that LPF supports this guy still by having his banner really points a negative light at them. Obviously, they do it for the good money they're getting from it which is probably just the money Eitan scams people with. It doesn't help either side of the deal, LPF or Eitan. Eitan has to pay more and LPF is supporting a dirty scammer.

Honestly though, from what I've heard with all of the fake tracking numbers, everysone should be getting five lasers at least. But in reality, everyone get's zero. I was thinking of purchasing from them for a 1W blue laser for $80, but now I'm not. It's a shame. If it is really was he said it is, that would be a nice price. Unfortunately, he lost a potential customer. Too bad, isn't it. Lost another person to scam.

The fact that LPF supports this guy still by having his banner really points a negative light at them. Obviously, they do it for the good money they're getting from it which is probably just the money Eitan scams people with. It doesn't help either side of the deal, LPF or Eitan. Eitan has to pay more and LPF is supporting a dirty scammer.

Honestly though, from what I've heard with all of the fake tracking numbers, everysone should be getting five lasers at least. But in reality, everyone get's zero. I was thinking of purchasing from them for a 1W blue laser for $80, but now I'm not. It's a shame. If it is really was he said it is, that would be a nice price. Unfortunately, he lost a potential customer. Too bad, isn't it. Lost another person to scam.

We use to. He was a good guy back then... but now you see everybody is wanting refunds from him and even though he is our sponsor some member want to get rid of him.....

i personally stay out of this.... i didn't take side....i did offer a solution but none seem to care...

for now any customer who didn't receive their order from him, i offered to build them something since many long time members here don't want to deal with newbie....

By taking side i'll be part of the problem... but by staying out of the issue and offer ideas to solve this conflict i'll be part of the solution....
there has been suggestion but.....well....

Yoshi you shouldnt post personal info in the open forum! Doing that you are no better than him. Please delete the above post.:tsk:

Last edited:

It's public info... How you think I got it?!?!?

I placed an order with them quite a while ago have have yet to receive anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.