Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scammed by jake21!!!!

ban jake?

• yes

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • i dont know

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • yes - forever

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • yes - 6 months

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • yes - 1 month

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • yes - let c0ld decide

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
all the newbies standing up for jake sayin give him some time appearantly havent really been here that long....i think it was daguin who once said "jake has been a problem almost since the day he joined"... him and his best lpf friend should have been banned a long time ago.

just my $1 cuz i aint got .02$

all the newbies standing up for jake sayin give him some time appearantly havent really been here that long....i think it was daguin who once said "jake has been a problem almost since the day he joined"... him and his best lpf friend should have been banned a long time ago.

I have to agree with Drew on this. Jake has a long history of pulling stunts like this... he will never change. He had plenty of time to fulfill his obligations before this thread was even started. What I find most annoying, besides his blatant lies, is that he waited to say anything here until Jaseth posted the link on "How to Report a Scam." Very typical...:tsk:

I guess since Jake supposedly "just found out about this":rolleyes: on the 15th it will force him to take care of all you kids quickly. Now he can't say that he is unaware of the problem.

It looks like we'll just have to wait and see what Jake has accomplished in a weeks time. Who knows, maybe he really will right all the wrongs... somehow I doubt it.

Ummm... hey Svars, Jake didn't happen to give you a tracking number for your package, did he?

in the famous words of Jake himself
" its cool dont worrie about it its under controle "
LOL:cool:

Who is his best LPF friend?

i have to agree with drew on this. Jake has a long history of pulling stunts like this... He will never change. He had plenty of time to fulfill his obligations before this thread was even started. what i find most annoying, besides his blatant lies, is that he waited to say anything here until jaseth posted the link on "how to report a scam." very typical...:tsk:

I guess since jake supposedly "just found out about this":rolleyes: On the 15th it will force him to take care of all you kids quickly. Now he can't say that he is unaware of the problem.

It looks like we'll just have to wait and see what jake has accomplished in a weeks time. Who knows, maybe he really will right all the wrongs... Somehow i doubt it.

Ummm... Hey svars, jake didn't happen to give you a tracking number for your package, did he?

In the famous words of jake himself
" its cool dont worrie about it its under controle "
lol:cool:
lol :D

yea its very hard for some top keep up with orderes and stay sane dont get me wrong drew-scopeguy- Ryan- Kenom have done well in this area its jusat i couldn't imagine getting like say more than 5 orders a week would drive me nutz -but yea he's taking a great deal of time -and like others said once you start that pp claim its over pretty much and he may blu**sion on our A$$es

svars1

wats the .02$ thing ive seen it on soo omany threads,

back on topic

i gave him 1 month of time, now its been 4 months and it still hasnt arrived although he said he posted it back, which i highly doubt, due to the fact he cancelled the paypal money request.

D

Deleted member 8382

wats the .02$ thing ive seen it on soo omany threads,

back on topic

i gave him 1 month of time, now its been 4 months and it still hasnt arrived although he said he posted it back, which i highly doubt, due to the fact he cancelled the paypal money request.
My .02$ means something like "just my aportation into this". I don't know how the expresion is said in your language but in spanish there's a similar one that says "just my sand grain" meanin you just make your little contribution.

In this case he was joking with the words like saying he now gives 1$ because he doesn't have two cents , just an easy joke :p

Hope you could understand

Yours,
Albert

Eku

Give him 2 weeks after that up you can (un)happily give up and then spam his E-mail to your hearts content.

I really think this thread is big enough >.< and I know how it feels to be scammed :( not good at all.

svars1

Give him 2 weeks after that up you can (un)happily give up and then spam his E-mail to your hearts content.

I really think this thread is big enough >.< and I know how it feels to be scammed :( not good at all.

im pissed off at the fact that he lied, and he actually said that he would assemble the laser kit for me.
at the time i didnt know 1 bit about lasers but now i could assemble that kit no problems.
im just about to give up this hobb as i am now very reluctant to experiment with further things involving lasers. it was also borrowed money of mine which angered me even more so.

thanks

If it was me I would have sued him by now. Talk to a real person, stop playing around online and deal with it directly. Jake is fortunate to have not caused me any real problems. You sue merely because it will cause the other person a great deal of trouble even if you are in another state.

Honestly, this person is well known for bad deals, it's old news to those who have been here more then a month. God knows what happened that caused him to fall back this badly where it's caught up with him.

On the other hand: It's also extremely inappropriate to give a person's address on a public forum no matter what they did. Save that for PMs.

Has anyone contacted C0ld? Ban this guy fully. IP ban and remove this nonsense. I'll contact C0ld myself. This is going too far and I don't want a person like this on the forum. This makes US all look bad; that's what matters. This forum is more important then one member that is a total mess and a disgrace. My concern is the forum and this is embrassing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.