Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scammed by jake21!!!!

ban jake?

• yes

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • i dont know

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • yes - forever

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • yes - 6 months

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • yes - 1 month

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • yes - let c0ld decide

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you implying there's a scam conspiracy on LPF?

Nope... just that there are people who probably could shed some light on the subject.

guys, this is very repetitive and going absolutely no where. This should have been posted in the "reviews" section of the forum, this is surely not general laser talk. Nothing can be accomplished by this thread. This needs to be taken care of in a legal manner, not by us. Banning him from the forum won't detract from what has happened already.

This thread may be :horse: repetitive, but it gives those of us who need it a centralized place to vent. Dealing with Jake is very frustrating... especially now that he has disappeared.

If you want this thread moved, talk to Cold.

Since Jake has nothing to say and has made no effort to resolve things, taking legal action seems to be the only recourse left.

Whether Jake gets banned or not, the pole is a great indicator of how people feel about him. :gun:

TW

PS sorry to hear that you are "sick" LOLs Though this thread is irrelevant to you, it must be relevant to others....otherwise it wouldn't rank so high.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 8382

ye, as t_warne said, this is quite irrelevant for you, but I'm sure if you had passed through a jakexperience you would understand why are we posting so much here.

Anyway, this should me moved to the reviews section :p

svars1

i only put it on general because it really is 'general'. people look more in general than reviews. i was just trying to help myself and other people get through this mess

thanks shyam

ill try getting it moved to reviews

Its in the right section. Jake is a member and not just a company. If he is scamming other members then this thread is right were it is suppose to be. If you don't like reading it, then don't click the link...Duh. :tinfoil:

What I want to read is that someone actually followed through with some action of some kind. There is a lot of mayhem one can do with someone's name and address. :eg:

Jaseth

I second that TJ, come on people.. if he has scammed you take some time to report it NOW. Even if svars1 has already filed a complaint you can be fairly sure that Jake will only get in trouble and you will only get your things back if at least one more of you takes action. By now we know that Jake is too much of a coward to show his face here so this is the last resort - but the one that will work if you actually take the step.
I know some of you are too lazy to look for this so once again -

Here is his supposed address, as provided by sportcoupe in the other thread:

"Jake21 and Jake22 is:

Jacob Lovern
208 rose lane
port clinton ohio 43452"

you can report at:
http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/reporting.php

jake22

i just found out about this pm me if i owe u something like diodes or what ever.....for people who sent me bad diodes to check and driver with diode to hook up they have been sent back....im not ignoring anything im just tied up with the fda still and have no time to talk or deal on here and most of the people complaining got refunded.....and i have no pc at home to chat 24/7 like i use to since i got a fine from the FDA for selling lasers:(

jake22

shyam i emailed u saying ur things got sent back even ur money u had sent that i had no use for...

and for sportcoupe last i herd from him is that ill replace his host with a new one and i did so any other people please pm me thanks and u can ban me bc i will not be on here anymore when this is settled out

jake22

i just want the people to pm me the things i owe them so it can get over with, im not here to scamm anyone i just have not been on in a while to check up on everything..

so for anyone who i owe things to please pm me and let me no what the item is i owe u

Last edited:

jake22

computer time is up ill check my pm's tomorrow for the people i owe things to....

Jaseth

Good to see you here Jake. You did the right thing by coming back.

D

Deleted member 8382

Beware, jake the snake is here! hey jake, I find it funny that you try to lie again. Why don't you just tell us the truth and apologize for everything?

How comes you just saw that when you mailed someone about it?

Yours,
Albert

Beware, jake the snake is here! hey jake, I find it funny that you try to lie again. Why don't you just tell us the truth and apologize for everything?

How comes you just saw that when you mailed someone about it?

Yours,
Albert

This is probably the reason he didn't want to return. Give him a break, he is trying to fix things

he most likely already feels awful that this thread is even here in the first place. PM him like he said, if you have any problem with him. Hes back, venting is over. This problem should be solved.

Beware, jake the snake is here! hey jake
I know you have had a bad experience with jake but he has stated that he is sorting it out, how about cutting him a little slack to see if he comes through.

Suggestion to people who are owed....
PM Jake, keep it friendly and business-like, Make sure you give him enough detail to be able to sort it:-

If it is money owed give him details of:
1) How much is owed (back this up with paypal invoice details)
2) When it dates back to (again this will be in your paypal account)
3) Your paypal e-mail address (to enable payment to be made)
4) Ask Jake for a completion date ( a couple of days hence should be the maximum required).
5) If you do not get an instant response you need to take into account that jake says his computer time is limited. Give him 24hrs to get back to you before banging off the next message.

If Jake has items owned by you that need returning.
1) Give him your postal address and ask for online trackable postage.
2) Give him time to respond (#5 above)

If jake owes you nothing.
Do not PM him, all you will do is make this harder to do by filling up his inbox.

Jake.
You say you will sort it, go about it in the right way and you will come away with some credibility remaining, I am sorry to hear that the FDA has hit you but that was the chance you took by doing business on the forum. Please don't just disappear again as there are people here who have a good chance of making your day even worse if they decide to report you for mail fraud.

Regards rog8811

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.