Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

kahuna0k

Finally I received the missing Challenger. It is amazing! Thank you very much for solving the issues with the shipping. I expect that you were able to understand what was going wrong, as having to reship twice is probably not cheap and impacts your business. Really awesome customer support. With all the issues, I will buy from you again for sure.

Menonamed

I recently received 4 lasers i bought from sanwu:

500mw 445nm blue laser, the pocket series

100mw 405nm violet laser

80mw 532nm green laser

200mw 650nm red laser

First off, the blue pocket series laser was absolutely perfect, and I loved everything about it. Exactly as advertised.

The other three lasers came as a bundle for $45, and honestly that price makes them very worthwhile. The red laser was great, the violet laser is average, and the green laser is very nice.

I actually had some trouble using the green laser at first, because the red and violet lasers had the battery put in positive side towards the diode, but the green must be wired differently because it was negative side toward the diode.

All in all, Sanwu has delivered some very nice lasers!

How is your tri-color RGB pointer settling out as a product? What output power did you decide on setting them at, and do they ever need adjustment to keep the beams centered together?

snakevsplane

Hi I don't know where else to post this as Sanwu Lasers has gone silent on communication with me.

I ordered their 304 laser pointers on July 12th.

I was told I would receive a dispatch email with 15 days. I did not receive anything.

I followed up on July 31st asking for a status update, and was told to wait a little longer.

I followed up on Aug 7th, and was told that my order was to be shipped the following Monday. I was given a tracking number that did not work.

I followed up Aug 17th, and they told me the order was stuck in customs.

I followed up Aug 27th, with no response from Sanwu.

I followed up Sept 18th, after my order was stuck in customs for 2 months. I requested a reship. Sanwu agreed to reship, why they didn't consider this sooner I don't know. They told me I would have a tracking number on 25th. They never provided one.

I followed up Sept 28th, and was told tracking would come to me on this day. It never came.

I followed up on Sept 29th. Sanwu did not reply.

I followed up Sept 30th, Sanwu did not reply.

I followed up today, 10/1. Sanwu has not yet replied.

This is a disgrace of customer service. I have emailed them at two addresses. I have contacted their whatsapp with no response. I am so frustrated.

I hope this serves as a warning to anyone looking to buy their products. I don't care how well built they are, they do not care about their customers at all.

Hi I don't know where else to post this as Sanwu Lasers has gone silent on communication with me.

I ordered their 304 laser pointers on July 12th.

I was told I would receive a dispatch email with 15 days. I did not receive anything.

I followed up on July 31st asking for a status update, and was told to wait a little longer.

I followed up on Aug 7th, and was told that my order was to be shipped the following Monday. I was given a tracking number that did not work.

I followed up Aug 17th, and they told me the order was stuck in customs.

I followed up Aug 27th, with no response from Sanwu.

I followed up Sept 18th, after my order was stuck in customs for 2 months. I requested a reship. Sanwu agreed to reship, why they didn't consider this sooner I don't know. They told me I would have a tracking number on 25th. They never provided one.

I followed up Sept 28th, and was told tracking would come to me on this day. It never came.

I followed up on Sept 29th. Sanwu did not reply.

I followed up Sept 30th, Sanwu did not reply.

I followed up today, 10/1. Sanwu has not yet replied.

This is a disgrace of customer service. I have emailed them at two addresses. I have contacted their whatsapp with no response. I am so frustrated.

I hope this serves as a warning to anyone looking to buy their products. I don't care how well built they are, they do not care about their customers at all.
No need to double post same content!

And no need to panic, I bet your package is on its way. Sanwu is highly reputable seller and he can't do anything if courier have delays. One package that I ordered from Sanwu laid around at Finnish customs two weeks. -Definitely NOT Sanwus fault ;)

Last edited:

snakevsplane

It's ok to have problems with logistics. Thats not my concern. My concern is the lack of communication. Please just be transparent with the customer.

Podo

It's ok to have problems with logistics. Thats not my concern. My concern is the lack of communication. Please just be transparent with the customer.
We used to send orders directly from China but the shipping speed for mails are taking two months in average under the pandemic. To maintain the shipping speed for orders that uses the slower mail option, we have deicided to do the FBA way(Fulfillment by Amazon). Orders or items are being sent to our US warehouse in one single bulk shipment via DHL or UPS and they will be send to our customers from our warehouse. Unforunately, we ran into a problem in one of our bulk shipment which contains your order and it has been stuck in UPS warehouse since August. We thought the customs would release our shipment by the end of August but it turned out to be the worst, our shipment is still being held by the US customs as of today and UPS failed to give us any assistance or explanation of the customs hold. And so we have decided to reship every orders in this bulk shipment at the end of August, it wasn't easy for us to rebuild the lasers and resend all the unfulfilled orders while keeping the pacing on shipping new orders and answsering 50+ of enquiries everyday(this is our first time dealing with such heavy traffic). If you have requested a reshipping of your order earlier then it has reached our warehouse in New York on this wednesday and we have sent the orders to the USPS yesterday. We will have your tracking number in a few hours.

Please reach us using the contact page of our website or on facebook, we response more frequently there.

Last edited:
Thats good to hear.
Sanwu did their best. Noting done wrong. BUT nobody can say that the wait was NOT excptionally long.

snakevsplane

We will have your tracking number in a few hours.
I am following up nearly 24 hours after this reponse.
No tracking number has been provided at this point.
This is a joke. Sanwu continues to tell me a tracking number will come at a certain time. It NEVER does.

bulukaki

I am following up nearly 24 hours after this reponse.
No tracking number has been provided at this point.
This is a joke. Sanwu continues to tell me a tracking number will come at a certain time. It NEVER does.
I am in a similar situation here... Ordered a 492nm pocket 20 days ago and no updates or anything. (Edit -- inquired Sanwu about a week ago)

As Francis mentioned, they are currently bombarded by inquiries from a lot of customers. On the other hand, last Thursday was Mid-Autumn Festival according to chinese lumar calendar, and many chinese people are taking a long weekend to celebrate this holiday with their family (I see people barbequing everywhere these couple of days!). So I expect that Sanwu's business activity may be less than usual until tomorrow.

Photon Master

I just bought my 6th Sanwu - pocket green. I have a ~1.2 watt copper one but it’s pretty big with the beam expander lens. Anyway, my other 5 lasers (including a pocket blue) were perfect but this one was dim - like dimmer than my green 304

I let Sanwu know and Francis had me mail it on for testing. Not long after they sent me a new one and dayum... this thing looks amazing at night and it’s smaller than my pinky finger

I’ll be buying a lot more lasers from Sanwu. One of the best companies I’ve ever worked with

Photon Master

I have a Wicked laser arctic blue and I remember that they had some sort of light emitting phosphor “lens” that you screwed on to the front to emit a white beam

if Sanwu offered something like I’d buy it yesterday

Jonny 717

I ordered a sanwu pocket laser at on 9/28 and I'm starting to get the feeling I won't get it soon or even at all, especially after reading other people's experiences in the past couple months :/

thu1

Sharing my experience here.
My order arrived yesterday. Apparently they forgot to put in the two 18650 batteries.($30) Sent sanwu an email to communicate with no reply so far.

update: sanwu told me they sent the batteries in separate package. currently waiting for batteries to arrive.

Attachments

• order.JPG
    order.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 9
  • WeChat Image_20201013211230.jpg
    WeChat Image_20201013211230.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: