Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

Podo

Thank you for contacting me and thank you for shipping the missing parts, but again something went wrong. The package just contained another beam expander (I ordered once that I already got) the challenger and the replacement for the broken pointer were not there. What's going on? I cannot believe that this could happen twice in a row.View attachment 68744
We are extremely sorry, we have sent you the third express shipment on friday, you will receive the laser in a few days.

kahuna0k

Finally I received the missing Challenger. It is amazing! Thank you very much for solving the issues with the shipping. I expect that you were able to understand what was going wrong, as having to reship twice is probably not cheap and impacts your business. Really awesome customer support. With all the issues, I will buy from you again for sure.

Menonamed

I recently received 4 lasers i bought from sanwu:

500mw 445nm blue laser, the pocket series

100mw 405nm violet laser

80mw 532nm green laser

200mw 650nm red laser

First off, the blue pocket series laser was absolutely perfect, and I loved everything about it. Exactly as advertised.

The other three lasers came as a bundle for $45, and honestly that price makes them very worthwhile. The red laser was great, the violet laser is average, and the green laser is very nice.

I actually had some trouble using the green laser at first, because the red and violet lasers had the battery put in positive side towards the diode, but the green must be wired differently because it was negative side toward the diode.

All in all, Sanwu has delivered some very nice lasers!