Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

Podo

Sanwu Lasers - the world's most powerful copper made handheld lasers for laser enthusiasts

Our online store: www.sanwulasers.com / www.sanwulasers.org

We will post the latest product updates here, free feel to comment or submit your suggestions on our products. ;)

Last edited:

Razako

Awesome stuff! About time LPF got another good sponsor after that regrettable sci-fi thing.

BobMc

Keep up the good work Sanwu. Your units are top notch:)

Ps. To bad you don't have a unwater laser? ( hint hint ) :D

Last edited:

Crazlaser

Best laser company I've found so far, really smashing it with the good reputation.

steve001

One thing no company is offering are lasers with beam shaping optics. Personally I quite find lasers that produce a line and not a round spot a very compelling reason not to purchase. I had my eye set on buying a 462-465nm laser until I found out the diode produces a line, not a spot. Beam correction optics could be offered as a laser ready made or as an optional add-on.

Last edited:

Podo

Thanks for the suggestion steve, we will consider and include your idea for our future products planning.

We just updated our policies recently, the one major change is the warranty length for handheld lasers from oringinally six months extended to one year.

Please go to https://www.sanwulasers.org/page/policies if you want to know more.

Last edited:

dden4012

Hi Podo. I am wondering if the G7 lens can be ordered to have the lens sit further in the lens barrel. I find the 9mm G7 only screws in a few threads to get focus while the G2 lens is deep in the module. I can't use a G7 with the Ocar 700mw 635nm.

steve001

Hi Podo. I am wondering if the G7 lens can be ordered to have the lens sit further in the lens barrel. I find the 9mm G7 only screws in a few threads to get focus while the G2 lens is deep in the module. I can't use a G7 with the Ocar 700mw 635nm.
That may be do to each lens having a different focal length.

Podo

Here's the final product:

On & Off:

Magnetic switch for output adjust:

Breakdown:

:beer:

Last edited: