Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Sanwu Lasers - Offical thread

Dwight2112

I think I figured out my activation problem. The button on the laser is extremely sensitive. If you barely touch it, not even really applying pressure, the laser cuts out.

I think when I release the switch it sometimes doesn’t actually release. This is what keeps it from activating. It would also be why I’m finding half clicks to be so challenging.

Again I ask if anyone can comment on the operate of their multifunction switch. Are they normally so sensitive? Thank you.

Photon Master

304 model, 650nm red in 200mW.

I took goggles with it too.
Batteries and charger are on their way from somewhere else tho haha.
Nice I have that one myself as a matter of fact and the green and violet too. They look super cool with the lightsaber attachment

DreamBeam

Nice I have that one myself as a matter of fact and the green and violet too. They look super cool with the lightsaber attachment
Ahh, I see. I didn't buy any attachments tho, I just got the laser, and I'm not very sure why, except to pop baloons at home and that's pretty much it. But ever since I was a kid I was fantasizing about something like that :D

This laser will be able to do that, and I believe I'll get some more ideas on what else to do with it later on :)

Photon Master

Ha yep I felt the same way when I got my first one - 1.4 watt wicked arctic blue. It blew my mind when I could burn a little hole in a piece of wood. My 6 watt blue can light stuff on fire and the beam is beautiful although not as stunning as a green

DreamBeam

I want to at least pop a baloon or light a match honestly :D

I'm not asking for very much for now :D

Podo

Black Friday Sales is Coming!!! Best discounts of the year!!!

Get 10 - 30% discount on any purchases, promotion starting from 11/27 and ends on 11/30.

Use code BFG1000 to get 10% OFF on any purchase> $150
Use code BFG2000 to get 20% OFF on any purchase> $400
Use code BFG3000 to get 30% OFF on any purchase> $900

Visit our store: www.sanwulasers.com

***SANWU reserves the right to terminate the offer and final rights in this offer in case of any disputes.