Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sale thread/ Hosts/Heat Sinks/Focus adapters/lasers

They are all very nice looking, Rich. I do like the copper and brass more than the aluminum, but the work quality is just excellent regardless of the material used.

I have a 635nm 1.04 watt in a sinner Cyprus II. It is all copper and though it is smaller than many of sinner's aluminum hosts, it can handle much more waste heat than the original Envies.

Copper is best, but drop it on a hard surface and you will have a dent, aluminium too for that matter, but copper is far softer. I've been asking about the copper Sinner host grainde still has available (last I asked) but the price always scares me away. Lifetime's aluminium hosts with a copper heat sink on the end is a good compromise, if I can just beat the others to it, that last one is a beautiful creation.

Last edited:
I think sinner used an alloy in the Cyprus II. It really doesn't seem as soft as pure copper. It still tarnishes as badly though.

BobMc

Glad these hosts sold so quickly, kinda thought they would. They where/are such a beautiful builds. :gj:

Glad for you. :)

Last edited:
Hi BM,
Thank you i put a lot of time into my machining to make the best i can for folks. I wish i had more time and energy after a days work to run the lathe. And material isn't cheap either but we can't do without it to make these hosts.

Rich:)

BobMc

Your welcome Rich. When first saw these all I could do was :drool:

BobMc

I wonder, are double post allowed when your :bumpit: ing someone? It's one of the mysteries of the universe. :crackup:

Mourning Lifetime. :)

Hi BM,
I wouldn't consider a Bump as a double post . But maybe i could be wrong hey it might get you 10 to 20 in the slammer LOL !! Really now. Go for it.. Or maybe someone else can chime in. I would live on the edge . When you bite into an apple do you always wash it off, throw the book away.

BobMc

Heee, good advice.

But you know what's worse than bitting in to appple and finding a worm? Finding half a worm. :crackup: :D

Hi BM,
Choose wisely grass hopper , Half worm better than no worm.. Natural Protein ...