Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sale thread/ Hosts/Heat Sinks/Focus adapters/lasers

Hi Bm,
Well i guess its back to Bob Mac n Cheese buddy..

@ Ep,
Yes crispy critters the way i like em to pal, waste not want not i say

Rich:)

BobMc

Geeeeee, never thought I'd be looking forward to my M&C rather than the other. :)

M&C yum, worms? I'm going to have to get back with you on that. :D

jnrpop

The module modification in your sig looks familiar Rich!

:D

Last edited:
I could use some of those, especially for a 3.3 mm diode right now, can't find one for that diameter diode.

Hi Bria
Just PMed you about these 12mm modules with a copper shelf for a driver . I’m making a few for a customers request. You can use any 12mm module and screw it in they are threaded for that thread.

BobMc

Monday morning :bumpit:

My life's story,
either a couple days too early or a couple days too late. Go figure? :crackup:

Ps, I think it's about time to make this thread a sticky? :thinking: :anyone: :)

Last edited:

GSS

Yes, too many new members I feel are missing his builds and this sale thread..;)
If anyone is new here "Go To Post #1" to see what option you might like.
You will be surprised to just how nice the prices are, if you thinking you can't afford one,
"don't";)

BobMc

Yes, too many new members I feel are missing his builds and this sale thread..;)
If anyone is new here "Go To Post #1" to see what option you might like.
You will be surprised to just how nice the prices are, if you thinking you can't afford one,
"don't";)

I agree Lifetime has some of the best prices out there. And quality is top notch.

Hi Guys ,
Thank you so much for the support thats really awesome. Yes i try to make some builds affordable from time to time and that depends of the price of the stock at the time. Plus the hours of labor put into these hosts and focus adapters. All my builds include a focus adapter at no extra cost to members. And you know how much just one adapter can be. Once again i thank you all for the outstanding support , thats what makes LPF the best the great folks here .

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

Encap

Hi Guys ,
Thank you so much for the support thats really awesome. Yes i try to make some builds affordable from time to time and that depends of the price of the stock at the time. Plus the hours of labor put into these hosts and focus adapters. All my builds include a focus adapter at no extra cost to members. And you know how much just one adapter can be. Once again i thank you all for the outstanding support , thats what makes LPF the best the great folks here .

Great looking host in above photo Lifetime--you do some really excellent clean work.

Hi E,
I try my best buddy always a challenge and learning new techniques all the time to make a better product. Thank You always appreciated .

GSS

Rich, is this signature pic a unit built with a adjustable Black Buck 8 driver or an option to?:)

Hi GSS,
I'm sure it will be just made the sink for a customer, The focus adapter is inset into the sink by boring out the front.