Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Robjdixon's Massive sale thread ALL SOLD

Hmm, this isn't great. Would you all mind waiting a little more, then I'll go check it out at the PO

Thanks
Rob

DTR

Hmm, this isn't great. Would you all mind waiting a little more, then I'll go check it out at the PO

Thanks
Rob

I am not worried. I am sure it will get here at the postman's convenience.:undecided: I am just sad that it is not here yet.;)

daguin

Sorry, Rob. There was NO intention that my comment would reflect on you. It is the postal and customs systems that are culpable here.

I just thought it was funny (Ha Ha funny, not strange funny;) ) that the second package (mailed later) would arrive sooner :p

Peace,
dave

daguin

I was just reminded that I forgot to stop by this thread when I got my second package.

I got it a couple of days ago. Sorry for dropping the ball here guys :yabbem:

I have everything from Rob that is coming to me :D

Peace,
dave

rhd

Just a heads up -
My package still hasn't arrived yet. This still might not be cause for worry though - was this coming from the US or UK ?

rhd

Hey Rob,

My package still hasn't arrived - could you take a look into that? It definitely should have been here by now.

Cheers

DTR

Really hate to say it but have not received my package either.:cryyy:

rhd

I think at 6 weeks + it's probably an actual problem with the shipment, not just usual speed of things.

Do you have the item / tracking number for my shipment somewhere close at hand?

rhd

Hey guys,

What is an appropriate next step to take - The deadline for a Paypal dispute is a few days away, and Rob hasn't responded to my PM, and isn't replying here.

I probably need to file the dispute tonight or tomorrow or I'll loose the ability to. I don't want to be a jerk, but I also don't know what other more courteous avenue to make use of at this point?

DJNY

Hey guys,

What is an appropriate next step to take - The deadline for a Paypal dispute is a few days away, and Rob hasn't responded to my PM, and isn't replying here.

I probably need to file the dispute tonight or tomorrow or I'll loose the ability to. I don't want to be a jerk, but I also don't know what other more courteous avenue to make use of at this point?

Strange, he currently shows up online (also I the past days I looked at his profile), last activity is a while back 03-24-2011. Don´t know what happened with him, but figure out the deadline for your dispute. If you get good news from him or your package, everything is fine. Otherwise I would open the dispute. Maybe you get answers after this.

rhd

Oh - I paid Feb 25 - so I'm right up against the 45 day time limit now.

Rob, my apologies for filing the dispute. I know that's an annoying thing for someone to do. I wouldn't have done so had it not been for the fact that I'm right up against the 45 day mark - otherwise I would have waiting a bit longer for a reply here.

So again, my apologies - it's not a knock on your credibility or trust issues, etc. I just needed to file the dispute now so that I wouldn't miss the deadline in the process of sorting things out. Hope that's not evil of me.

RHD - I've dealt with Rob before. He's honorable and trustworthy -I don't think filing a dispute is such a good idea.

He's not ignoring you for shits and giggles, hence a dispute won't snap him back in front of his computer to type replies to you.

He's real busy last few days and hasn't been online on MSN for quite a while now either. Not even on LaserChat.

Shipping overseas takes incredible amount of time. It's not unusual that some of the bigger boxes sent by sea mail take more than 1 month reaching America countries.