Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

rob promoted to full-board mod

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey team

rob has been promoted to a full-board mod. he is doing a great job along with everyone else on the mod team. keep up the great job everyone

have a great weekend,all

peace
-ave

Thanks for your faith & trust in me Avery. I'm glad to become a full-fledged member of the MOD TEAM, & promise to keep on doing the best I can for you & the Forum................ rob

@ robjdixon-- I had thought better of you ROB

Last edited:
Thank You Anselm ;) !!! I guess the old adage is true "BIRDS OF A FEATHER DO FLOCK TOGETHER :whistle:

Calm down gentlemen. No need to fight. Keep the stuff which have to do with real life for yourself. Don't mix them with the forum. If phoenix77 appears to be a good mod then it's all good. Forum is forum, not a real world to judge others's life habits. I take noones side, just to let you know.

@ robjdixon, I was not aware of that thread, but I have no reason to believe Rob would harm the forum as long as he does not do it again.

@ anselm, it might have been a dick move by robjdixon but people deserve to know. If T_J did not post that thread then rob would not post a reference here. So I think it's not rob's fault in this case. IT COULD BE ANYONE who posted the link.

Who knows if I, get drugs or am a drug dealer? I may be, or may be not. Of course it would change your thoughts about me, but as long as I am kind OK with the people of this forum, I don't see there would be any issues.

But then again this is my honest opinion.

Peter

Last edited:
Well said SS. I shouldn't have risen to the bait like that. Not good behavior for a MOD & I apologize to anyone who's feathers I ruffled. I KNOW better than to do that & I slipped & did it anyway. 1000 pardon's to all..................... rob

anselm

but people deserve to know.
I strongly disagree. PMs are supposed to be "private messages", not public.
I'm on another forum where people would be (and in fact have been) banned for posting PMs.

Trevor

Ouch, sorry to see that dredged up. That was a sticky situation all the way around; fortunately it's collectively behind us and hopefully will stay that way.

Also, wasn't there talk at one point of diversifying the geographic locations of moderators?

-Trevor

I strongly disagree. PMs are supposed to be "private messages", not public.
I'm on another forum where people would be (and in fact have been) banned for posting PMs.

The thread existed anyway anselm. Most saw that already and since it was a public thread, why would the rest not have the right to know as well? Scratching the past is not good either. Anyway I think we should let this go. Everyone deserves a second chance after all :)

IDK about that, but I apologized for my remarks to all persons involved, past, present, & future. That should make this thread be at an end now. So please, all posters now involved
let's just let this thread R.I.P. OK ? We don't need to beat a long dead horse...............

anselm

why would the rest not have the right to know as well?
Because nobody had the right to know about it in the first place!!
Most saw that already
Most VETS, yes, but there have been so many newbs since last summer who would
never have seen this disgraceful breach of trust....
Heck, I'm one of these noobs.

Maybe I was wrong to post it. I'm sorry Rob for my error in judgement. I'll take the post down now

Hopefully in time you can forgive me :beer:

Rob