Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

REKE-500RGB @ LasersMan 209$* Shipped

Vijay

Price $310.39 on Lasersman.com
coupon code either RekeHS or HZLMfb15
Discounted price $263.83
Minimum Shipping choice is: $55.99
Price with shipping = $319.82

:wave:Good deal!RekeHS is in my mind

Anyway thanks a lot!

denial

If anyone is thinking of ordering one from lasersman.com, you may want to hold off. I ordered one of these on February 21, and it still hasn't shipped.
After emailing (for the third time) for a tracking number I got this email:
Thanks for your email!
As for what you said,we have been preparing for your order and we will try to ship you the item as soon as possible.
Hope for your understanding and please feel free to contact with us should you have any problem.
Best Regards,
:undecided:

Hmm... well if you don't have a tracking number at 30 days, open a dispute.

Lasersman seems to be really hit or miss.

that sucks- i had my here in 12 days and that was at 209$- hit or miss? looks that way-- I tried to explain to them about good vs bad biz and how we keep all at LPF in the loop so dont send us junk and ship like you say you will.

I am still waiting on notification of shipping(reke500rgb) and track # from Yourlaser- maybe more hit or miss. at least they did reply to my request for a testing before shipping.

denial

Got a notice that it shipped on 3/3, emailed for a tracking number, got one yesterday; however it is not coming up on the EMS site. Oh, and I paid for DHL shipping though they apparently decided to use EMS instead.
The price you pay for saving $

Got a notice that it shipped on 3/3, emailed for a tracking number, got one yesterday; however it is not coming up on the EMS site. Oh, and I paid for DHL shipping though they apparently decided to use EMS instead.

They are taking advantage of you!! the EMS/USPS is the 'free shipping' method- if you paid for DHL that is not cheap but super fast & if express- less than 72 hours to my door. i would demand 100% refund on that shipping.
:yabbmad:
NOW FOR the shocker

Lasersman VS Yourlaser who is better??????????????:eek:well the joke is on us/me!!

guess what?

they are one 'outfit' with two web stores
so both are Dino Direct so neither is DE

the big
clue??

Fax: 650-240-3909
Email: service@yourlaser.com

650-240-3909
By email:service@lasersman.com

same fax number==WTF??

and when they did copypasta of the desrciptions they forgot to change the name Lasersman to Yourlaser a few times.

guess they think we are stooopid.

guess they wont be in any price wars
and the same items from both most likely-
is this a scam ?maybe not by most definitions but to me its still shady biz.

Lasersman VS Yourlaser who is better??????????????:eek:well the joke is on us/me!!

guess what?

the big
clue??

Fax: 650-240-3909
Email: service@yourlaser.com

650-240-3909
By email:service@lasersman.com

same fax number==WTF??

and when they did copypasta of the desrciptions they forgot to change the name Lasersman to Yourlaser a few times.

guess they think we are stooopid.

guess they wont be in any price wars
and the same items from both most likely-
is this a scam ?maybe not by most definitions but to me its still shady biz.

You would be surprised the number of even US based sites that are all the same company and ship out of the same warehouse. Actually, a lot of the larger US chains (Target, Sears,Kmart etc.), drop ship just the same, from one warehouse also.

Have u contacted lpkath@hotmail.com ?? getting thru to them seems alot easier then the BS sales email and service email

ideas

some laser systems are also for sale on Dinodirect (main site)
I am busy making a list of all active coupon codes (will post them normally tomorrow)
Here are already some 20$ of on 100$ orders:
20OFFBR
EXTRASAVE
BESTSALE2012

ps for who is interested in a CHEAP ALUMINIUM MOUNTING BRACKET
Aluminum-Alloy-CCTV-Camera-1-icon.jpg

Temporarly for sale at Dinodirect for ONLY €0.58 with free shipping lol!

Last edited:
box arrived today= order delayed= my fault- demanded testing-all same as lasersman-key switch-same 10K same RRGB.

would buy more when price drop and free ship return.

thanks to LPKath and Kathy at LM/YL...hak

Did DealExtreme sell the site to DD? Yourlaser.com used to say "A DX website" and have their logo.

close BB 1)yourlasers.com--- a DX store
yourlaser.com & lasersman.com = DinoD..

100% sure

Last edited:
close BB 1)yourlasers.com--- a DX store
yourlaser.com & lasersman.com = DinoD..

100% sure

Damn! I never even realized.

If DX actually registered that trademark they ought to sue to get that domain transferred. I doubt they have though.

Current promo code is REKEHS.. no idea if and when free ship will return..

side note

when trying to use ILDA Y splitter on two REKES one PJ is mirror image of other and that is not something I can change in QS settings AFAIK. So any words would be mrror image on one REKE.

side note

when trying to use ILDA Y splitter on two REKES one PJ is mirror image of other and that is not something I can change in QS settings AFAIK. So any words would be mrror image on one REKE.

Sooooo...if YOU are creating the animation...make the words rotate Horizontally...so they are Both frontwards and backwards in the projection...
and save the ones that have to be bakwards till AFTER crowd has had a few drinks...then won't matter! ;)

Is there any delay between the two projections?
==============================================
How much is total after promo code used?

Nope, no software setting will fix that. Its reversed in the Y splitter.

The only way to fix that is to add a DPDT switch at the projector to manually be able to reverse polarity of that channel.

I would prefer you not do that to mine however!!!:)

side note

Last edited: