Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

REKE-500RGB @ LasersMan 209$* Shipped

Wow that is a good deal! I will post the link on the review thread as well.
Don't forget to use the christmas2011 code when ordering.

ILDA.. Anything that supports ILDA.
It also supports DMX...
This is the projector I use with QS.

Never mind I had my mind on the dac. I thought it had a dac inside LOL. /me slaps himself

Great price for this thing.

Has no DAC, just an ILDA port which you plug a DAC in to.

The galvos on the thing are pretty trash and it's just TTL color but still for $200 shipped you can't even buy a decent set of galvos :p

ARG

Has no DAC, just an ILDA port which you plug a DAC in to.

The galvos on the thing are pretty trash and it's just TTL color but still for $200 shipped you can't even buy a decent set of galvos :p

Yup, this projector is GREAT for anyone who wants to get into projectors, or just wants to try it out. I thought 500mW would've been awful, but it's pretty good!

Yup, this projector is GREAT for anyone who wants to get into projectors, or just wants to try it out. I thought 500mW would've been awful, but it's pretty good!

Yes it's an amazing projector for first timers or people without the cash to get into real projectors like myself.

I think it's pretty darn bright myself and I wouldn't want it any brighter for my users.

EDIT: and it can pop balloons at 6' for sure.

Last edited:

Ash

Wow. Thanks for finding this :beer:
+Rep
I just ordered one. ..

Now i gotta' find a cheap fog machine. :thinking:

This is a pretty good find and price for what it is. Sure the lasers and galvo's aren't the greatest, but for the price it would be fun to just have around.

Thanks for sharing the link!:beer:

Certainly better than an L-86 projector. You can also upgrade that thing with other parts without having to rebuild everything. It's a pretty nice setup.

ideas

Thanx, great find!
"HappyNewYear" from caths siggy gives indeed 10.5% off ;)