Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Pulse Laser Rifle: Fiction-Theory-Reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We speak english in this forum thanks! FYI lol means that I laughed at you, Where did you get crying from ? I did three toursof duty in IRAQ atleast you can do is spell it right that all i'm asking... have a nice day Sir!

-Sarge

Now I am almost crying. Shooting at women just because you dont have the brain to get a regular job. I am so scared Sarge...

You can take you 12year-olds-LOL and put it where the sun doesnt shine. Dont tell me how to spell things. You give you own names to any citys, just because youre not able to keep the real names in mind.

I dont care. And now shut the hell up and stop annoying me.

You are just the typical all american GI. Stupid as hell...

AnselmoFanZero said:
Now I am almost crying. Shooting at women just because you dont have the brain to get a regular job. I am so scared Sarge...

You can take you 12year-olds-LOL and put it where the sun doesnt shine. Dont tell me how to spell things. You give you own names to any citys, just because youre not able to keep the real names in mind.

I dont care. And now shut the hell up and stop annoying me.

You are just the typical all american GI. Stupid as hell...

I edit this post to avoid further conflict with AnselmoFanZero. Let's just move on.

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Uhm ..... can we please don't turn this thread in a "pro-USA vs anti-USA" thread war ?

I can understand that someone can feel different things for different countries, and can understand that peoples can feel offended if someone talk bad about their countries, but ..... does we had not enough war threads, in the last days ?

Isn't more easy to arrange these types of discussions in PM, or report offense to the mods, instead to draw the guns and start to shoot anywhere ? ;)

Peace, anyone ? :beer:

I don't want it to turn into an argument, I was just disagreeing with his statement at that point. I don't particularly enjoy fights or arguments, they don't really accomplish anything.

You know what? As long as this immature 12 year old GI joe keeps teasing me, you wil have to take those posts.
I dont give a damn if you notice hes the one acting like a child or not.

Just saying he is the PERFECT image of a american soldier the world has in mind when the marines are in the press.

Would also like to get back to topic...its up to Srgt. waterpistol.

I agree (that Srgt. waterpistol thing made me laugh) that dieselmarine can be overbearing at times, but come on, let's just move on :beer:

Not once did i use profanity towards you, and i have been trying to stay cool but when you start talking shit about the marines and the job we do and my country it going to be hard to... so stop your whining, and remember what the marines did in wwii ooo-rah get some!
This bullshit is done now!!!!! -sarge

Anzel I'm getting really tired of your anti-american rhetoric. every thread you are in goes back to you taking jabs at my country. but when the same is done to you you cry "stop bringing up the past". if this continues i will have no choice but to go to admin with all the proof i have and countless whitnesses and request a ban.

michael

In America you have colored people in the media and politics, something you don't see often in europe and the former eastern bloc countries,... I believe this says enough ! I bet this AnselmoFanZero has eine kleine schwantz complex,... LOL :D

End this crap NOW. We talk about lasers here and with the 445 diodes, there's plenty to do.
HMike

Things

People really need to learn to stop fighting over the internet, it gets you nowhere and just ends up with locked threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.