Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

Can i get the high resolution of that Loch Eck picture? it would be nice having it as a desktop wallpaper :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You can - is photobucket killing quality? it was taken with my kit lens so it isn't pin prick sharp but if PB is killing it I can find a way to send the full file

It's the twisties that I'll miss. For a drive you'll never forget I can't recommend bombing it around the Ardnamurchan peninsula enough. It's mostly single track at the national speed limit, and you have to be slightly bonkers to be able to do it (which I am lol).

You can - is photobucket killing quality? it was taken with my kit lens so it isn't pin prick sharp but if PB is killing it I can find a way to send the full file

I'm sure the photos you uploaded was a low resolution on the PB (unless i'm missing something). It's only 962 x 639 pixel, maybe it's resized by PB?

diachi

It's the twisties that I'll miss. For a drive you'll never forget I can't recommend bombing it around the Ardnamurchan peninsula enough. It's mostly single track at the national speed limit, and you have to be slightly bonkers to be able to do it (which I am lol).

I'm not sure I'd be able to do it anymore after having driven here for so long. People have a hard time believing the roads and speed limits over there when I describe them. It'd take some getting used to again! Would be fun though! :D

The fastest road near here is the highway out of town, two lanes (wide lanes too). Mostly straight (20km straight stretches and such). Speed limit is 100km/h.

ArcticDude, just for you as promised.
She scoffed it down and it didn't even touch the sides.

:D

RB
IMG_3356.jpg

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Thank you Andrew for doing this!

Odd looking banana : P

Messing around with a lens and my camera for macro stuff , nothing special just an old laser lens and some tape , card n that .

This was an attempted at getting a shot of the dies in my 11W 365nm Led from led engine , 4 dies in series

P1010060 by TwirlyWhirly555, on Flickr

Last edited:
Some 35mm black and white film shots I took. I also got to develop them myself since my college has a darkroom and virtually limitless amounts of development chemicals.

1MgcAE4l.jpg
YFnEClFl.jpg

KCGIfwQl.jpg
EMIY9AXl.jpg

I took more than these, just I was a dumbass and forgot to clean off the scanner I used so most of the scans got ruined by dust. I'll do clean re-scans of the negatives later.

Last edited:
450nm PBS under white led flashlight.

54000d1480717594-post-your-random-pics-sany0023.jpg

Attachments

• SANY0023.JPG
    SANY0023.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited: