Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your random pics!

GSS

Its so sad when you see a little laser cry:cryyy:
For only $500 a day RedCowBoy can give these little precious diodes and modules a host they can call their own
with a warm heatsink and driver that will love you a lifetime and forever so please save these wavelengths!

Last edited:

But you didn't give us a donation link. Someone asked me how to make the kind of gif I use as my avatar, here's the web site I used, it was free:

Free Online Animated GIF Maker & Video Maker - Make A GIF or Video Easily

I am sure there are a hundred places to do the same thing, but this one is nice because you can select all of the photo's in a folder and they will all be uploaded at once to make a gif you can download.

Pman

Alaskan, some of your lasers look like they could be a musical instrument.

Know how you feel Red as I try to figure out homes for at least 8 of my own although I'm pretty certain of what I'm going to do with 3 of them as they are lower output single modes and don't need massive heat-sinks.

Thang pic isn't just a door in a weird place but an elevator.

Last edited:
Went to our local beach with my family yesterday, a beautiful 29°C/84°F clear day.

Panoramic photo using my iPhone, standing in the water looking back onto the shore.

Hope you like it.
RB

:)

beach.jpg

Very nice. Totally different than this part of the world. The wind is howling, snow is on the ground and it is -5° F

Nice pic RB astro, I can almost feel the warm sand between my toes...except it's below freezing here, lol.

GSS

Well, come on down guys, I'll throw another shrimp on the barbie....

:yh:
I wish I could take you up on your offer, right after I saw your pic yesterday "awesome by the way:)" just like everyone here said I had to go start my car at -9 Yes it started but barely still dont know how. RB maby you can send me some shrimp on the barbie:beer:.....by the way its suppose to be in the 50,s by tomorrow, what is going on?

Last edited:
I wish I could take you up on your offer, right after I saw your pic yesterday "awesome by the way:)" just like everyone here said I had to go start my car at -9 Yes it started but barely still dont know how. RB maby you can send me some shrimp on the barbie:beer:.....by the way its suppose to be in the 50,s by tomorrow, what is going on?

I think about you guys up north, brrrrr.
Coldest it's been here is around 1°C/33°F.
I'd send you some shrimp my friend but worried Customs might confiscate
them, but maybe if I label them as <1mW they'll get through ..... hmmmm :crackup:

Last edited:

GSS

I think about you guys up north, brrrrr.
Coldest it's been here is around 1°C/33°F.
I'd send you some shrimp my friend but worried Customs might confiscate
them, but maybe if I label them as <1mW they'll get through ..... hmmmm :crackup:
:crackup: They aren't spicey are they:beer:

diachi

Went to our local beach with my family yesterday, a beautiful 29°C/84°F clear day.

Panoramic photo using my iPhone, standing in the water looking back onto the shore.

Hope you like it.
RB

:)

beach.jpg

Just to provide a little contrast :D:

Around -30*C on the ground, somewhere around 1500-2000Ft ASL, nice clear day.

h8krSUA.jpg

Last edited:
I just love a rainy night. top=twin 7875, bottom = corrected 44

SANY0306_zpsrbdvsojd.jpg

SANY0304_zps4okclt8y.jpg

Last edited: