Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Post your random pics!

DJNY

My first more-or-less successfull try to take a picture of a hand of stars:

85mm f/2.5 | ISO 3600 | 1/2sec

Anyone able to recommend me a good "remote release with programmable bulb time"? Wanna use it for my Canon EOS 5D.

Last edited:

KapHn8d

35mm DSLR + telephoto lens and 2 stacked teleconverters on a tripod... effective focal length was about 1680mm I think. Some of the black night sky was cropped off for the square aspect ratio. Part of the reason I was able to get the shot was the moon was significantly closer to Earth than usual.

I haven't really done much in the way of night photography because I live in the middle of a TON of light pollution. It's something I've always been interested in however... maybe someday I'll get into astrophotography when I fulfill my dream of owning land in the country. It's on my list. :)

Wicked pic!

What was your setup there?

Speedy78

I was just doing a quick monthly burn on the argon. Took a while to get the diffracted beams where I could enjoy them from my computer chair. They come off the mirror at really odd angles.

Speedy78

a diffraction mirror. Its like a grating only a mirror. Splits up the beam into the real nice dots of each line.

NKO29

The Powerhouse museum had a LIGHT/LASER EXHIBITION i got a few shots on my phone...
Bending light:

Mission impossible (iphone camera sucks!)

"Most powerful laser" information :wave:

Steam Engine from 100+ year old brewery

Got an iphone? Check out this!

Laptop!

The rest are kinda random...

Now i love these things! I took multiple pics of it :)

I hope you liked at least a few of these images! - Josh.

Things

Bending light is good fun :D

Came home from work to a grass fire this afternoon:

Last edited: