Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your pets!

My doggahhh....

530959508_l.jpg

laserlover said:

Dude, is the dog in the picture rabid? o_O

I have three dogs, two of them are normal-size (border collie, labradoodle) and one chihuahua. At a very early age every time it yapped I grabbed it by the back of the neck (not cruel dw) so now it's nice and quiet at night =D I also have four budgies, green, dark blue, medium blue and sky blue. Oh, and a cat.

diachi

I have no pets :(

I love GooeyGus's dog, always have loved huskeys they are soo amazing looking .

jatic

My family has few cats :) But man that giant millipede looks pretty cool :eek:

My 1 year old yorkie named Mosaya (translated from Russian):

x3io7b.jpg

1z14oq1.jpg

28tzxjc.jpg

BTW, that old woman is the sister of the breeder i bought my yorkie from.

damn you guys all have amazing pets

i'd love to have a millipede!!

i only have an english springer spaniel, will get you some pics later

I have a cockatiel (named Theodore), and my wife has a rabbit (named Franklin).  Our rabbit eerily looks almost exactly like the famous "rabbit with a pancake on its head".

bunny-pancake.jpg

I've got 5 cats and 2 dogs....used to have parakeets and fish several years ago as well. I'd love to have snakes, lizards or big, hairy spiders and bugs for pets but my mom would run screaming out the door and never come back! ;D

My 125lb Anatolian Shepherd Dog Eli (on a queen sized bed!):
bfa.jpg

My Labrador Retriever/Great Dane mix Goliath (despite his name he's only 99lbs):
51d.jpg

Three of my cats, Maverick (grey tabby/siamese mix), George (white and tan tabby) and Jeb (all tan):
b96.jpg

Another cat - I call him Skunk Belly (or skunkie for short - you can see why I call him that in the 2nd pic - Pepe Le Pew from the underside!):
123.jpg

c96.jpg

My 5th cat is an outdoor cat and I really don't have any good pics of her, but she's a calico.

There are a lot of great pictures of pets here. I was at Petsmart a couple weeks ago and they let me hold the a chinchilla. I've never seen one before other than in pictures. I was suprised at how soft they are. About 50% of their total mass is fur.

I have a couple guinea pigs. One of them is sick right now so I'll post pictures later on. He'll be going to the vet tomorrow.

Schrecken - It looks like it was cold or during the morning when you took the picture of your lab.

Here's a picture of my mom's cat for now. He turned 12 earlier this year.

Attachments

• nacho.jpg
    nacho.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 107

rkcstr

abadcaffeinetrip said:
What's his name? This is Kirby

Mine's name is Rocky... like Rocky and Bullwinkle b/c he reminded my girlfriend and I of Rocky the squirrel ;D

Looks like you have the same wheel... Silent Spinner? Mine goes thru them like crazy; I think we've bought about 6 of them in the 3 years since we first bought one. But, seems the latest one is better designed, so hopefully it holds up for a while!