Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your pets!

my doggy,

lucy.jpg

ohada

All the pets in this thread are adorable, even the "unusual" ones...

Here are pictures of 2 of my cats and my parents' cat, all from last year when they were shaved for summer.

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

Ohad

I nursed a couple of possums for a short time...
I also have 2 cats, a Red Eared Slider turtle, Russian tortoise, a Ball Python and mouse farm for the snake. I'm also working on a 90 gallon reef tank, but it going to be a while on that.  

Last edited:
I have 5 cats, 2 dogs, 3 rats, and 4 mice :p

Here's a video of a RAT BATTLLLEEE!!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8MRGyN-9zk[/media]

This guy is a noob. Just got these 2 black mice 2 days ago. My old mice didn't like them. They battled. They seem to be TOLERANT now :p
2v81ds0.jpg

That is Nibblez F. Baby. She's a monster mouse. 2-3 times the size of the others lol.
33u5r3n.jpg

Porter, he's a blue heeler.
v3znrb.jpg

Harley (aka Mr. Orange or Chunky Butt)
spep8g.jpg

Kalia, pure bred "lemon" bassett hound.
1t786o.jpg

Toby, tuxedo cat. He's awesome, though he's not supposed to be on the counter :p
28bfqz5.jpg

Couldn't find my other 3 cats :p

HumanSymphony said:
I My old mice didn't like them. They battled. They seem to be TOLERANT now :p

;D ;D ;D Mouse wars LOL I have them all the time. You have to keep the female away in another cage. If they even smell her they will rumble.

Dr. Evil said:
There are a lot of great pictures of pets here. I was at Petsmart a couple weeks ago and they let me hold the a chinchilla. I've never seen one before other than in pictures. I was suprised at how soft they are. About 50% of their total mass is fur.

I have a couple guinea pigs. One of them is sick right now so I'll post pictures later on. He'll be going to the vet tomorrow.

Schrecken - It looks like it was cold or during the morning when you took the picture of your lab.

Here's a picture of my mom's cat for now. He turned 12 earlier this year.

Dang...that is one old cat. Do you put him (the cat) in your lap and stroke it?

excellent idea Dr. Evil! Here are my pets that I am contributing to the thread. Their names are Dash & Ellie. As you can see they have been hanging around with me a lot!!! LOL I give you +1 for an excellent thread to show our pets off!

Attachments

• Ellie_n_Dash_532.jpg
    Ellie_n_Dash_532.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 176
ohada said:
All the pets in this thread are adorable, even the "unusual" ones...

Here are pictures of 2 of my cats and my parents' cat, all from last year when they were shaved for summer.

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

Ohad

Oh My Gosh...that is super cute what you have done to those poor cats tails. Very funny...I give you +1 for making me chuckle!!!! ;D

ben74 said:
Heres my wee dog pip

Brings tears to my eyes, that is the most adorable pup sittin there all cozy by the heater. You can almost carry him in your pocket. I bet he would get along great with my doggies, I' instruct them to leave their lasers at home...LOL +1 for snugability

The guinea pigs didn't work out so well. Talk about some expensive vet visits. I don't dislike them. They just weren't the right type of pet for me.

I have a boxer now. I would post pictures but they are on my other computer at home. I'll upload them once I have internet again...

Tech_Junkie said:
[quote author=HumanSymphony link=1214433085/32#39 date=1238877366]I My old mice didn't like them. They battled. They seem to be TOLERANT now :p

;D ;D ;D Mouse wars LOL I have them all the time. You have to keep the female away in another cage. If they even smell her they will rumble.
[/quote]
They're actually fine now. All 4 of them are under the spiral ramp sleeping :D Before the 2 n00bz were always in the upper part of the cage. It was actually the female attacking the 2 new males. My old male didn't care. They were REALLY fighting though. My white mouse had a patch of blood on her back :eek: My mice are sterile or something. I've had a male and female in the same cage for like 6 months and no babies to date :-/

ohada

Oh My Gosh...that is super cute what you have done to those [highlight]poor cats[/highlight] tails. Very funny...I give you +1 for making me chuckle!!!!

Ha!
Thanks Laserman532!

Don't feel sorry for these "poor" cats, summer here can be very unpleasant for cats, they're lucky and happy!