Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your: Desk/Work area!

Yeah I figured after I noticed the black keys. At first glance it looked like this, minus all the decals of course....

DSC07588.jpg

BTW I'm glad to see your move is complete(?) & that cleanup from before hopefully wasn't too unbearable.... :tinfoil:

ah I love the electronics desk jeff.
I like large open spaces.. That table of mine is in the center of a huge open basement, set under the only light bulb lol

One day when i get settled down, finish school and buy a house i'm going to have a nice large heated/air conditioned shed where i can spend my time tinkering and growing old.

Arayan

attachment.php

my "electronics and chemicals" desk is outside...:can:

Attachments

• P2120096.JPG
    P2120096.JPG
    257.1 KB · Views: 1,838
Very nice looking work station ;)
So why two microscopes ?

And you said chemicals ? are you a pyro that makes pyro things ?

attachment.php

my "electronics and chemicals" desk is outside...:can:

Last edited:

Arayan

Very nice looking work station
So why two microscopes ?

And you said chemicals ? are you a pyro that makes pyro things ?
:thanks:
I was a guy involved in pyro things (such ad nitroglycerine, tricycloacetone peroxide, mercury fulminate, and so on..) but now I prepare only staining solutions ;)

Regarding the microscopes, the first is a stereomicroscope, and the other is a microscope... sometimes I bring home some cultures :D

These are some chemicals that I already posted
25721d1266875227-mad-scientist-you-imag1.jpg

25723d1266875227-mad-scientist-you-imag03.jpg

My table is a bit of a mess right now, but I've recently moved everything onto a larger working space :) It's definitely not as attractive as some of those pictures above though...

DSC07898.jpg

GBD

Here is mine:

Here is the work area:
This is the part of the garage I usually stand in front off. behind me is what only can be described as an avalanch, so I dare not look back.

...you know your addicted when you keep your tools cleaner then your room...

work.jpg

And here is the desk/work area... Its a bloody mess too.

desk.jpg

Last edited:
So think YOURS is messy? Here is my computer area... (ahaha, I am so addicted I accidentally typed array instead of area):

computerdesk.jpg

So that's my computer area... on the far left is my beloved laptop, in the center is my desktop, and on the right is my television. The two computers are3 controlled by the central keyboard/mouse, so it's kind of convenient... I like running two CPUs off the same input devices. Makes handling complex tasks much easier.

And here, in all its terror, is my electronics and laser tinkering desk....

laserdesk.jpg

So at center left is the actual desk where I do my laser tinkering (you can see my anselm-style 445 labby laser), then I have that big pile of junk and scrapmetal from taken apart guitar amps, computers, DVD players, etc. (the internals are all in those drawers... and boy are they filled... I use them for building hosts and salvaging parts). And, to the left, is my futon, which has sort of had an electronics overflow, if you know what I mean.

ARG

Here's mine:
p1100246c.jpg

I clear it off and use it as my work area when working on a laser/Arduino project :)

LaZeRz

oOoOoO^ niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i see you like to multitask, Lol your eyes must be fried now....

ARG

heh, it doesn't hurt your eye's as much as your brain. I do a lot of video editing for fun, and it really helps to have the extra work space.

^ Zomg how on earth is all that stuff not falling out of the closet in your 3rd pic?? :crackup: