Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Post your cat!

Kenom

Hahahaha oh that's rich.. what was it doing in teh dishwasher?!?!

washer.jpg

Rosie
attachment.php

Chang
attachment.php

(I actually found this cat[siamese] in the woods behind the house, starved and crying)

Plus another 8 that live outside in our yard, started with two strays that mated and left us their kittens.....

Attachments

• 1228016115387.jpg
    1228016115387.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 705
  • 1228075017697.jpg
    1228075017697.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 794
Rosie
attachment.php

Chang
attachment.php

(I actually found this cat[siamese] in the woods behind the house, starved and crying)

Plus another 8 that live outside in our yard, started with two strays that mated and left us their kittens.....
My siamese cat just ran in my house one day and so we kept it LOL. We know she had to have been somebody's cat for she has no front claws.

Same here, mine had no front claws either, I was actually surprised that he made it as long as he did w/o claws, we have alot of wild animals around here(foxes, opossums, racoons ect...) I felt so bad for the little guy, that I went and spent over $200 on his 'fix-him-up' vet bills.....
I like him alot, very talkitive, he will actually sit there and meow at you back and forth like its a real conversation, lol!

He is TOTALLY oblivious to laser though, never knew why, tried 5 diff wavelengths too, and no interest at all.

Hahahaha oh that's rich.. what was it doing in teh dishwasher?!?!

He always gets in every closet, box and everything else we open. Once he got in our washing machine and didn't want to go out.

He always gets in every closet, box and everything else we open. Once he got in our washing machine and didn't want to go out.
You guys should see his cat make 2 meter jump to the top of one closet...

I was like WTF Who divided by zero :crackup:

And his cat really likes to rest on my laptop bag or my jacket or whatever I leave laying in his room.

Very cute cat though, intelligent too.

as soon as I can, I'll gather up some pics , cats rock.

Felix, Oscar, bubbles, silver, nemo, & Kaja.

Damn coyotes killed 3 of them on me, of the lot I miss Felix most.

DJNY

horny neighbour cat

Attachments

• cat.avi
    5.6 MB · Views: 64

HIMNL9

..... and seem also looking at the photographer with an expression that say "turn it on, if you dare ....." ..... :p :D photographer saying "turn it on, if you dare ....." ..... :p :D

Raybo

I found this one the other day (I couldn't help myself) ;)

FreeCat2.jpg

rkcstr

[size=+2]This is Binx
binx.jpg

This is Binx as Sweater Cat
DSC_0132.jpg

This is Binx as Soda Cat
DSC_0114.jpg

Here's Smokey
mokey.jpg

And his Laser Death Gaze
P2170929.jpg

And here's Sadie
PC310569.jpg

If cuteness could kill, you'd be dead.
SadieCorrected.jpg

[/size]

This is my Daughters cat Audrey. She is about 10 months old.

\

My cat E.T. named after the 1982 movie made it to 22 years.
He had to be put down a few years ago. That was the hardest thing I had to ever do.
That cat was there for me through out most of my life. Through school, my first job, all my girlfriends, all my break ups, my marriage, and even the birth of my daughter.

R.I.P. E.T.

Lots of nice cats here. I've always wanted a russian blue. My mom found one at a shelter not long before I came back from Germany. He enjoyed going outside so she let him stay out one night. Sadly some dogs got to him. I swear if I ever find those dogs or their owner, they will be dead too. It won't be pretty either.