Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Photobucket just deleted;

Rivem

Oh man. Have you guys seen Brucemir's threads? All of those spectacular photos are gone...:(

Last edited:

Photofucket are going to lose it majorly for this. By pricing .. well, everyone out of their business model no one will use them and so hence they'll lose ad revenue as well as subscriptions.

Last edited:
Man this happened with my imageshack account a while back. All of my photos on there are gone, the 476/480, 473 in ranger host and a few other old ones of mine...

Suddenly deleted everything due to inactivity and a change in terms of service I never agreed to. I paid to get the premium service to recover them, and they are still gone. All the thumbnails are available, but blank. Hoping this doesn't happen with imgur down the line... sorry to hear you got the short end of the stick too

Judging by the epic amount of bad press forming on google (and the subsequent explosion of photobucket's twitter) I can only imagine this was some kind of epic administration mistake or they actually want to murder their company. Unfortunately for them the internet (in particular the bloggers) aren't taking this lightly!

Judging by the epic amount of bad press forming on google (and the subsequent explosion of photobucket's twitter) I can only imagine this was some kind of epic administration mistake or they actually want to murder their company. Unfortunately for them the internet (in particular the bloggers) aren't taking this lightly!

Just deleted my PhotoBucket account. All imagages should vanish after 48 hours..

PhotoBucket Twitter comments are quite to read: PhotoBucket Twitter

Hillary!!! Darn crooked politician. I need to find another place to host mine too.

They should have called it photo basket you deplorable 3rd party hosters. JK :D

Last edited: